Cataclysm classic confirmed

are they done with wow panel?

Nothing on Classic+, as expected. Lmao. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Not exactly my dream to fight some rando nolo world boss on some 10 year old catchup gear island lol. Is this really the kind of stuff people are excited for?

It would be dumb they did that

Classic+ is expansions from retail…

Oh, I know. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Sorry to piss on your parade.

Actually no, I’m not sorry.

You relished in people not having a Classic + lol.

A 10-man raid for Blackfathom Deeps?

Dude, I’m there. Uninstalling retail for good, if this is the direction they’re going.

That’s not classic+ it’s still vanilla but cool new features that’s it, just like season of mastery

1 Like

This is bloody outright stupid now…you can relive Cata easily in Retail…

To me it is, lol.

Just Classic, but with a different spin on things.

Classic + never had a true vision because everyone has their own ideas of what it should be.

Regardless, I’m a huge huge fan of what they’ve just announced.

Mostly in being right that it wouldn’t be a thing.

Yeah, I’m very happy that you were proven wrong.

I must’ve missed the part about putting out new content for classic. :dracthyr_love_animated: Oh, well. The community is probably happy that they got what they asked for, which was cata.

Mage Healers and Warlock Tanks are new.

I assume the abilties they’ll be getting will be.

It’s actually over for classic, isn’t it :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I dunno man, I started in Cata and I am looking forward to this nostalgia trip.

Just about everything I have heard so far is Blizzard being totally disconnected so, making Retail- I mean, “classic” Cataclysm fits perfectly.

Wrath boards already got a bunch of people upset. Not shocking at all as Cata is 100% on Retail and undoes the need for a classic server in the first place. Toss in those crazy class changes they are talking about and it makes Classic a total joke.

Oh, so you’ve pivoted to “the sky is falling” because it happened?

It must be dying? It’s not even out yet.

What a miserable lot, you are lol.

Also, wasn’t I ignored by you?

See, retail players always gotta make themselves known, they literally cannot stop inserting themselves where they aren’t wanted. You need to be heard, otherwise you’ll die or something.

Maybe they’ll announce classic+ next Blizzcon. Never give up hope. :dracthyr_heart:

I laughed when she said " we looked and listed to all the feed back " and then they played cata trailer , since like no one wants cata lol

1 Like

Problem here this were sub started to declined and that where they rushed and gave us DS and that was a meh raid.