Cata Raider - Resto Shaman looking for SL Guild - Raiding/pvp

Greetings,

I raided heroic Cataclysm and have not done many raids since then. Looking to rev back up in Shadowlands - looking for a relaxed smaller guild -I am maining a resto shaman. Looking forward to speaking about a possible raid spot.

Thank You !

Hey there, are you open to playing Horde and raiding on weekends? If so feel free to reach out on Discord or Bnet and we can chat more.

Disc - GrefGreag#1358
Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Were currently getting a raiding roster set up and are looking for all classes including resto!
Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs! We currently have mainly mid 20-30s players.

We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hey there, Jordix! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Looking to fill all roles hit me up
Bnet: sumwrath#1715

Hi Jordix,

We’re currently looking for a resto shaman for our raid healer core. Send me a message if you’re interested in what we offer. Thanks =)

About Us:
Stitched Up is a guild of friendly, mature players who are interested in all facets of the game. We typically participate in Raids, M+ runs, PvP activities as well as T-mog / Achieve / alt runs. The guild was initially formed at the start of the 8.3 Patch in BFA with a group of veteran players with experience reaching back to Vanilla. Our guild structure design is a council of 5 players who help pace the guilds posterity with a group of officers who help facilitate the guilds daily needs (raid lead, recruitment, supply chain, etc).

Focus: As we are moving into Shadowlands our goal with this guild is to have a fun & good-humored atmosphere for players who want to push their limitations in progression raids & M+. We set out to achieve AotC in every raid and attempt to get as many bosses down in Mythic as possible within our allocated time before next patch.

Raiding Info:
Our current Raid Schedule is set at Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00PM - 9:30PM CST/Server Time
Starting in Heroic until cleared/farm status, then we will transistion to Mythic progress for a 2 days/week schedule

Recruitment Spots: *Pre-SL release.
Tank: Closed
Healers: 1 spot
DPS: Open for RDPS

Contact Info:
BNet: Moon#17540
Discord: Moons#5311

Hello! I am very interested in discussing this further, I sent a friend request on Discord and Bnet. benjamn#1804

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights.
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

Hello! I am very interested in discussing this further, I sent a friend request on Discord and Bnet - benjamin#1804 on discord

Not sure what you’re looking for, but if you don’t mind changing to Horde, we might be a good fit. Add me on Bnet or Discord if our details interest you! See copypasta below:

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Perfect! Let me know if it’s taking a bit to get back to you, and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of!

Hello Jordix!

Satire is a newly formed Horde raiding guild on US Connected Bonechewer. We are currently looking to fill out our raiding roster to progress towards and through Mythic. Our raiding schedule would be Friday/Saturday from 9pm - 12 AM CST.

I have also come back from my Heroic Dragon Soul days and formed up a semi-hardcore, two day a week guild (is that semi-hardcore?). We want to provide a fun atmosphere, do Mythic +, as well as raid. With our limited schedule, we need those who come prepared to be as effective as possible each raid night.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me at Gingivist#11827 or on discord at pdubbs34#8341.

Good luck finding the right guild for you!