Cata-Hunter pet abilities have moved

After the patch today, my hunter pet abilities are underneath my 2nd action bar (covered up) rather than above it. Is there a way to move the pet bar back to its normal spot?

3 Likes

Same here, just made the same post at the same time I guess

2 Likes

Confirmed here as well, started about an hour ago after some random 80mb update happened when I closed WoW and restarted. Metamorphosis stance/spell button is still moving properly, but pet bar is immobile when activating Action Bar 2.

2 Likes

As I said in the other thread about this, both mine & my husband’s pet bar buttons are hidden behind the secondary action bar. It’s not an addon glitch, I cleared all my temp files, turned off all addons, and cleared all my interface / wtf folders out. Issue persists

2 Likes

Seems like everyone with a pet bar has noticed this problem as well. Very strange.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Someone posted the following script on Reddit and it works like a charm (I made it into a macro so I can activate it anytime the pet bar hides behind action bars 2 and 3 again):

/script PetActionButton1:ClearAllPoints() PetActionButton1:SetPoint(“BOTTOMLEFT”,fpet,“BOTTOMLEFT”,350,100)

1 Like

I wish this script worked for me

1 Like

Earlier I posted a script but it won’t work unless you start a new line between “ClearAllPoints()” and “PetActionButton1”. I have fixed it and the script is as follows:

/script PetActionButton1:ClearAllPoints() PetActionButton1:SetPoint(“BOTTOMLEFT”,fpet,“BOTTOMLEFT”,400,100)

That is copied directly from my macro and works perfectly on my end.
If it still doesn’t work, I believe Ghorak has the right idea; see his post below: