Casual Raiding Trio LF Mature Guild

Hello Ashyrra!

I think your group would love to take a look at Arm of Hades. We raid twice a week and always get AOTC. I’ll put the details below but feel free to reach out on discord/in game if you have any questions!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Hey there, You guys are MMO dinosaurs like me :smiley: my guild is currently recruiting players for a 2day/week raiding guild an plan on aiming at pushing mythic+ keys and AOTC for shadowlands. If we sound like a good fit, send us a message! (guild info below):

Who Are We:
[Supremum] is a group of returning world of warcraft veterans who have completed cutting edge, ahead of the curve and multiple keystone master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and mythic keystone players to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the upcoming expansion. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ and in discord. Raids are fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights.

Raid/M+ Times:
Our current raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We plan to run mythic+ during those times initially for gearing purposes. When we have a core team we will jump into Normal/Heroic and do mythic+ on demand throughout the week.

Loot:
We will be using Personal Loot. If a player decides they do not want or need the item they will trade it to the officers and it will be put up for a roll. Players will roll 1-100 for Main-Spec and players wanting it for Off-Spec or Transmog will roll 1-1000. The highest roll wins with the main-spec roll taking priority over the Off-Spec roll.

Applicant requirements:

A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.
Logs of your previous raid experience or —, preferably from the most current Tier.
Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+5/+10/+15 etc) for maximum gearing opportunities.
A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
We expect players to be comfortable playing multiple class specializations as a raid tier/ demands it. This means if you are a hybrid class, you are expected to have 1 viable tank or healer Off-Spec should the raid require you to perform in that role. If you are a pure dps class we expect you to perform in each spec optimally for any given tier or fight.

Guild Recruitment Needs:
Currently we are in open recruitment for Shadowlands. We are currently looking for players of all class specializations and roles to fill out our roster. If you feel like we are a good fit for you, please contact someone within our guild or via battle.net for discussing recruitment further.
If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers/recruiters or myself:

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net), Triadge#0075 (Discord)
Gagorn: Gish: Gish#11857 (Battle.net), Gish#3961 (Discord)

Good day Ashyrra. While we are not in need of tanks, we do have healer and range spots available. We are an adult only guild that has been around since 2008. We have all played (and still play) other MMo’s as well and have grown close bonds with each other. We would love to interview you all!

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Warlock - Hunter - Mage
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Discord interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Hey, here is our spam.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders coming back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we are reforming a raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We are preparing for Shadowlands release. We will pick up raiding immediately when available and are still working on that roster. Right now we have people who can play multiple classes but, as always, are looking for a few more exceptional players to fill out the roster. Class/spec doesn’t matter right now with the current roster open to being flexible on what they play.

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we will be rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Howdy. I’d love to talk with you more about joining Villain. We are a multi-game community with a majority of our members all playing WoW. The bulk of our group has been playing together for 2+ years and look forward to welcoming new members in Shadowlands.

Our proposed raid schedule for Slands is Tues/Wed 9:00 pm - 12:00 am server. We are more of a semi-casual guild if I had to put a label on us. That means we don’t plan on raiding mythic, but we do want to get AOTC at a fairly decent rate.

Feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord if you wish to talk some more!

BNet - DrDunn#1532
Discord - DrDunn#6804

Message me on game and we can chat

DLAres#1711

Sounds like we could be a good fit. Hope to hear from you!

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

• Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter

• DPS Warrior

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Our guild Jungle Juice is a 4/12 Mythic Progression guild. We have a lot of active pushing keys and happy to help out. We will certainly have spots open for heroic raids in shadowlands, and mythic spots will likely be available.we have a few spots open now. All of us are friendly adults. We are on Bleeding Hollow feel free to hit us up if you want to come hang out and get to know us.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST

Btag: Jacby#1536, or buttercup #1858
Discord: Jacby#2539, or Papermage#6867

Hello,
My guild is Revive the Dream on Emerald Dream [H]. We are laid back but we also have gone 4/12 Mythic this patch and plan to start on Herioc when SL opens up. We do mythic plus dungeons, and also do some PVP. We are friendly and Family oriented. I can link you our discord if you have question. We would love to have you three.

Hey Ashyrra,

You can find my recruitment spiel here.

If anything possibly the raid times may not mesh- but who knows, some people are early birds! :thinking: Either way, have a good one!

-Jordan

Hello, add me on disc @ HoppingKoala#0745 if you’re still looking pls :slight_smile: