Casual Raiding Trio LF Mature Guild

I think we’d be a good fit as well. Definitely in need of solid healers and dps.

< Mighty Murlocs > | Horde | Uldum-Antonidas (High Pop)

About

Mighty Murlocs was founded in 2012 as a leveling and social guild. It remains that way, but we have decided to form a raid team to push through heroic content in Shadowlands. We have a nice core of raiders, but need more like minded individuals to help us meet those goals.

Core Values

Mighty Murlocs is a CASUAL raiding guild which means we do not strive for CE or Mythic content at all. The end goal for us in clearing all the heroic fights in any given raid tier (AOTC). We are building this raiding team of people who wish to raid but not pull their hair out doing it. An ideal member of the guild and raiding team will be a solid player, whether you have raided in the past or not, will be even keeled, and will show dedication in being prepared for all raids.

We will work through the raid tier in a calm manner. Any drama will be met with immediate dismissal from the guild. Zero Tolerance Policy.

Raid Schedule

Saturday 9pm to 12am EST (6-9pm Server)

Sunday 9pm to 12am EST (6-9pm Server) – this may be 8pm-11pm EST

Recruitment:

If you are a new or returning player still gearing up or leveling an alt with the intent to raid in Shadowlands, you are more than welcome. Recruiting DPS and Heals especially or tanks with off specs.

BNET: Wormeye#1535

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Open to all specs and classes
  • Healers - Open to all classes, with a low need on Restoration Druid
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1996
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!

Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

Good morning to you all! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you three! We are 12/12H lookin to tackle some mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we aren’t a CE guild, that is something we are hoping to achieve in Shadowlands! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey (to all of you)! Looks like you’ve gotten a LOT of replies already, so no hard feelings if you’ve already found the right home. If not, well then…GET OVER HERE! We’d love to have you and I feel like you’d fit right in with our crazy crew. Here’s our blurb - but feel free to add me on Bnet if you’d like to chat a bit more!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions/Raids, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time! We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. Come play!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

We don’t mind having people on the less hardcore raider side.

Greetings Ashyrra i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 110 members with 10 to 20 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If dont get back to me on battle.net you can always contact via discord down below :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016 btag Spiritouspat#1550

Hello, we are a adult raiding guild. Please follow hte think to See our recruitment [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H

Hey, my guild on Mal’Ganis is of the older crowd and would love to have all three of you. Hit me up on Discord Sny#0322

Hey Ashyrra! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey there Ashyrra, Disorientated’s Heroic team may be a fit for you if Alliance is an option. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

If you are still looking Ashyrra we may be a good fit for the 3 of you

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is currently looking to expand our core raid headed into shadowlands. Check us out

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Ashyrra!

I think your group would love to take a look at Arm of Hades. We raid twice a week and always get AOTC. I’ll put the details below but feel free to reach out on discord/in game if you have any questions!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Hey there, You guys are MMO dinosaurs like me :smiley: my guild is currently recruiting players for a 2day/week raiding guild an plan on aiming at pushing mythic+ keys and AOTC for shadowlands. If we sound like a good fit, send us a message! (guild info below):

Who Are We:
[Supremum] is a group of returning world of warcraft veterans who have completed cutting edge, ahead of the curve and multiple keystone master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and mythic keystone players to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the upcoming expansion. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ and in discord. Raids are fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights.

Raid/M+ Times:
Our current raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We plan to run mythic+ during those times initially for gearing purposes. When we have a core team we will jump into Normal/Heroic and do mythic+ on demand throughout the week.

Loot:
We will be using Personal Loot. If a player decides they do not want or need the item they will trade it to the officers and it will be put up for a roll. Players will roll 1-100 for Main-Spec and players wanting it for Off-Spec or Transmog will roll 1-1000. The highest roll wins with the main-spec roll taking priority over the Off-Spec roll.

Applicant requirements:

A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.
Logs of your previous raid experience or —, preferably from the most current Tier.
Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+5/+10/+15 etc) for maximum gearing opportunities.
A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
We expect players to be comfortable playing multiple class specializations as a raid tier/ demands it. This means if you are a hybrid class, you are expected to have 1 viable tank or healer Off-Spec should the raid require you to perform in that role. If you are a pure dps class we expect you to perform in each spec optimally for any given tier or fight.

Guild Recruitment Needs:
Currently we are in open recruitment for Shadowlands. We are currently looking for players of all class specializations and roles to fill out our roster. If you feel like we are a good fit for you, please contact someone within our guild or via battle.net for discussing recruitment further.
If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers/recruiters or myself:

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net), Triadge#0075 (Discord)
Gagorn: Gish: Gish#11857 (Battle.net), Gish#3961 (Discord)

Good day Ashyrra. While we are not in need of tanks, we do have healer and range spots available. We are an adult only guild that has been around since 2008. We have all played (and still play) other MMo’s as well and have grown close bonds with each other. We would love to interview you all!

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Warlock - Hunter - Mage
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Discord interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Hey, here is our spam.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders coming back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we are reforming a raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We are preparing for Shadowlands release. We will pick up raiding immediately when available and are still working on that roster. Right now we have people who can play multiple classes but, as always, are looking for a few more exceptional players to fill out the roster. Class/spec doesn’t matter right now with the current roster open to being flexible on what they play.

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we will be rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Howdy. I’d love to talk with you more about joining Villain. We are a multi-game community with a majority of our members all playing WoW. The bulk of our group has been playing together for 2+ years and look forward to welcoming new members in Shadowlands.

Our proposed raid schedule for Slands is Tues/Wed 9:00 pm - 12:00 am server. We are more of a semi-casual guild if I had to put a label on us. That means we don’t plan on raiding mythic, but we do want to get AOTC at a fairly decent rate.

Feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord if you wish to talk some more!

BNet - DrDunn#1532
Discord - DrDunn#6804

Message me on game and we can chat

DLAres#1711