Casual Raiders LF new home on PVE EST server

Hi all,
Myself and a few friends are starting to feel like our server is dwindling. We have begun thinking that a server transfer might be best for us. We are alliance. We want to see end game content, but in a more relaxed/casual setting with raiding 2-3 times a week (mainly 7pm-10 CST), maybe more if our schedules allow it. We enjoy other aspects of the game as well & don’t mind helping others out.

We don’t mind starting a guild if there is enough interest in joining (we are currently running one & have run one in the past). We are also just thinking of finding a guild new home as well. Most of us are experienced players, but we do have a few newbies with us as well. We for sure have 6 60s (holy priest, prot warrior, rogue, mage, lock, & hunter) interested in transferring with a potential of 2 others (hunter, druid)…possibly more if more guildies decide to follow us.

Throwing this post out there to see what is available for casual raiding guilds or if there are others looking to join a casual guild. Please let me know what server, more about yourself and/or guild, and what time most active playing occurs.

Thanks!

Hello there! We are several spots short of a full raid ourselves. We would love to talk to you! We are currently online and in discord if you would like to speak with us!
Wifeaggro#1163

Sorry I was mid fight healing, so I can add a bit more now. We are a fun bunch who mainly raid on Sat nights. We get in Ony on resets. Now with BWL starting we will figure a time that meets most raiders schedules. We run a more democratic guild system with a modified suicide kings. And I think we would have plenty of room for all 8 if they wish to raid.
Raiding is not required and we like having people to hang out and do stuff with. :slight_smile:

I would be very interested in chatting with you if you think a PVP server would be ok?

We are a fun laid back guild

Monday and Wednesday 830-1130est

Consecrater#1492

Sulfuras-Horde

Hello Crimson Dawn, an Alliance guild has room in our main raid team and would love to chat with you about you and your friends joining us. We currently raid twice a week at 8-10 CST We are on Grobbulus. We also have groups doing pvp as well as pve. We are a casual relaxed guild with very helpful people. Our Guild has people all across the US and Canada.

We have MC n Ony on Farm! We are getting ready for BWL . We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day. Thank you

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game - Vinny .

Hi Prix! If you guys feel like rolling on one of the better PVP servers for ally, feel free to contact me. Here is our guild info. Good luck!

[A] 8/8 BWL Clear on Release Night, Whitemaine Server is Recruiting

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs all roles, especially mele. Dedicated, skilled raiders of all roles will be considered. New raid nights are TBD.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. We fully cleared BWL 8/8 on release night and our MC runs have been as fast as 44 minutes. We use a wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net.

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

If you guys are still searching for a new home I’m very optimistic we can accommodate every one you wish to bring. Very excited to hear from you!
Wifeaggro#1163

Hi Prix,
Resident Kabuki Theatre is an alliance guild on Atiesh that is 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony. We raid MC/Ony on Thursday at 6PST (8CST) and our first BWL is this Saturday at the same time. We’d be happy to host your team if you are still looking for a home.

Feel free to add me on bnet LootBoy#11299, in game on Atiesh whispering ‘Nathaniel’, discord Nate#9363, or reply to me on here!

Hope to talk to you soon! (:

We have spots for your group in our Tu-Th raid team that goes 9pm to midnight EST if that raid time works for you.

thanks for all the responses everyone! I will convey all of this to my friends and get back to you should we decide to go with one of you all :slight_smile: Need to find out if they want to reform our guild or join another. Glad to know there are lots of options still available!

1 Like

[H] SULFURAS - < SIN > is what i refer to as a social raiding guild. If you dont mind coming over to the dark side. Sulfuras is a very balanced and very active server with a super healthy community. In SIN We allow people to level up together so we can more readily form lasting friendships. We do some raiding in Molten Core and Onyxia we are working on some joint run alliances to be able to Run BWL soon but our primary focus is to form friendships in the game and have fun playing whatever it may be. That could be PvP, 5 mans, 10 mans or Raiding we have people within the guild that do it all and I would say overall our social aspect is much stronger than any other guild out there. It is pretty normal to have 70-100 online even when its not a raid night. Just hanging out helping each other and having fun. If you would be interested in talking more about it Please feel free to contact me in game - name is Khaalathas or Caylo, Hoola, Grahn and we can share more details with you if you like.

Here is our discord info in case you would like to chat as well discord . gg /
KubFrt3

Hi there! Savage is currently recruiting. We are an alliance guild with MC/Ony on farm and currently have 3/8 bwl bosses down. We are looking for holy pallys, resto druids and other classes to finish filling out our main team. We raid 7:30-10:30 est. Add me on disc if you wanna chat with myself and our GM/Oficers Kitzion#8695. We are willing to answer any questions you may have.

I’ll keep it short here, but I think we’d be a good fit. We’ve had a lot of success with small groups merging into us. More info here: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #17 by Gwendollyn-atiesh

Hit me up in game if you have questions.

hey right now we’re recruit right at 6 people for our guild to push into bwl. yall seem like you would be a good fit for our group. We are more casual in that we want it to feel like a game rather than a second job like other guilds. we’re currently 11/11 and are just starting into bwl this week. our raid times are 8-11 central time and we raid wednesday, friday, sunday. let me know if you have anymore questions my battle id is kagong#1674

We are a competitive/casual raiding guild aimed at progression, clearing raids consistently, and always improving. Looking for raiders that have same interest. Get in. Get Out

• Two Separate Raid Teams (Weekday Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10EST) and (Weekend Saturday 7:30-10EST)
    -Active Members online around the clock

Loot System: Loot Council - based on attendance, performance, and attitude.

Bumps to see if you guys were still looking for a new home :slight_smile:

[H] 8/8 BWL (H-2nd) | Multiple Raid Options | Progression Focused | Relaxed Atmosphere

Atiesh PVE server

About Us

The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we’ve offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp’ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it’s members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.

Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!

Faction: Horde

Server: ATIESH

Server Type: PVE

Guild Type: Progression Raiding | 8/8 BWL | 10/10 Molten Core | 1/1 Onyxia

Raid Schedule : We have two DKP Raids, both start at 6:30pm PST or Server Time. Those two raids run on either Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri. We also have a Non DKP raid that starts at 7:30pm PST that runs on Tue/Wed

Raid Loot: We use DKP for our DKP raids and a /roll with limit of 2 items per raid for NON DKP raids.

Discord Contacts:

Chad#8746

FatGoatHieru#0693

Nafun#8400

Real ID = Chad#1575

What Can You Expect from Us?

A documented 10 year community past, but we want to maintain the mentality of what we have done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO’s we join.

Just a few items we can provide you as a member:

• An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
  • Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic (or other games)
  • Scheduled guild raid nights
  • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
  • Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers

What Do We Expect From You?

We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.

We expect the following from you:

• Level-headedness
  • Team players who value their peers and guild
  • Active community participation
  • Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
  • 18 years of age or older
  • Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
  • We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
  • Liking pie is optional