Casual PVPers get NO weekly Vault gear

So glad blizzard is catering to your play style. Wish they would do this for everyone…

What epic battlegrounds have RBGs? Oh yeah that’s right…

I didn’t think you had time for rated?

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter does it? Even if I did have time theres no viable route to gear through epic battlegrounds.

Who cares about those players, amirite?

Maybe I am misunderstanding something here.

Why would you want to do random BGs?

I thought the rewards could only come from honor earned from rated content. If it’s from randoms, this is even worse for the casual PvP community, because random BGs would be flooded with even larger gear discrepancies.

I love how your excuse list changes when you get crossed up. You don’t have time for yolo rbgs but you’d have time for epic rbgs. That’s some crazy logic right there.

1 Like

That is to unlock rewards in the vault. Your conquest gear is upgraded using the honor currency. You still gain honor from rated activities but it’s more efficient to run random bgs.

1 Like

Never said I had time, I’m just curious how those players would gather their conquest.

Now go convince the other half-million people they need to play your way - or quit.

Go ahead.

I will wait.

2 Likes

Can you explain the point you are attempting to make in regards of catching someone trip up over their own feet?

The point is, you’re happy with the gearing system because you RBG, while the casual player feels like we got the short end of the stick.

You’re no better than the PvEers who said “oh well” when that was the only viable path to gear for PvP.

This is you: “oh well, least I’ll be geared. Screw the rest of you.”

Telling pvpers to pve is not the same as telling pvpers to pvp against players trying 100%.

1 Like

Tomato, tomato. Stop playing stupid.

Can’t refute so you attempt to insult lol. I’m sure you will have an excuse though.

1 Like

I didn’t insult. I know your not stupid so stop acting like it. You know this is a sh*t system, stop being selfish and admit it.

1 Like

also, I’m trying to figure out how I’m supposed to “Refute” someone’s opinion… lol

This is the best system since wod.

How do you continually contradict yourself so quickly? Do you do this all the time?

I didnt say you were stupid, I said stop acting stupid. Honestly I don’t have time to teach you proper reading comprehension, so please stop acting stupid.

A better compromise would be just to drop the iLVL of rated PVP gear while doing non-rated instanced PVP to align it with what us casuals will have. Otherwise they will have a massive advantage - a little insane to implement 2 days before launch.

2 Likes

Why do people think this is bad? This is the best thing to happen to PVP in a LONG LONG time.

1 Like

I love how you haven’t gave a comment of substance toward the topic in a while and doubling down on personal insults. I guess this is your defense mechanism when you are trying to stay relevant to the conversation?