😎 Casual player still looking for "Leveling Guild"

Hello fellow Azuresong players,

I am mostly a solo player, that likes to explore, relax and have fun (which can include grinding green mobs for hours). :grinning:

When I was active on Retail I ran what I called a Leveling Guild (Lux et Veritas), where our emphasis was helping each other level up. We even had scheduled “lowbie”" nights, where some of us would log on with high level characters specifically to hang around and help other lower level guildies do hard quests and dungeons and stuff.

The guild is still there, with like an 8-tab Guild Bank, but it has dwindled to just a few members, and it seems like nobody really needs a leveling guild in Retail anymore.

But I am over here on Classic, slowly building my collection of characters and skills. But I miss the camaraderie of a nice casual guild, and one of my favorite things to do IRL as well as WoW is help. :sunglasses:

I have even told the family that my gravestone epitaph is to be “I Was Here To Help.” :open_mouth:

So, is there a calm, casual, “leveling” style guild on Azuresong I can join? I’m probably never going to be a top Tank or Healer or DPS for big Raids, but I play almost every night and often all day on the weekends. I have Blacksmiths, a Tailor, an Enchanter, an Alchemist, Leatherworker, Miners, Skinner, Herbalist, and on and on.

• Moto

Bane is a fresh new guild to the server looking to build our own raid team. Currently have tons of new ppl lvln with each other to hit max 60. We would to have ya in our ranks aswell as maybe have a chat about them low lvl nights as that sounds great off the bat. A few of us have main 60s but are lvln alts to get to know more of our members aswell as help in any way we can. If interested hmu on discord Tekniquez#6783 . Peace

Hello again Azuresong,

Still looking… :slightly_smiling_face:

I rolled a character over on the Pagle server and joined Pénsive. It seems like just the sort of guild I am looking for, but I have months of development into my Azuresong characters, and I would hate to throw all that away and start over on Pagle. :expressionless:

Is there really no “soft-core” leveling guild on Azuresong?

• Moto

Hey Moto.

Fusion is a new guild that just formed yesterday. We’re a social / casual guild. Sure, we plan on raiding, but a big focus of us is to help everyone out, regardless of level. We like all the content in the game. We don’t have many members though since we just formed yesterday, but you would probably be a good fit here if you’d like to check us out.

-fusions