Casual player looking for new guild

I am looking for a place that is laid back but does M+ and Raids. I am currently 8/8N and 6/8H experienced and am wanting to progess with like minded. I am currently on US Thrall Horde and have multiple 70s. Depending on what is needed I will focus on.

I have been playing since vanilla, have guild leadership and raid leadership background. My schedule is pretty open when it comes to just running M+ but raids have to start 8:30pm EST.

I am looking for somewhere that all feel welcome and are included. Possible server transfer and/or Faction change if needed. There is a lot more I am looking for but lets talk and see where it goes.

Hey, Older crowd here looking for a few more members. Our time starts just a little bit before your time stated, but that might be changing when season 2 comes out. Just thought I’d throw us out there and see if it sounds like a fit for you.
Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

It sounds like that your guild might be a good fit for me. I would definitely would like to talk more with you about it.

Hit me up on discord when you are able. Morlanith#4704, I look forward to talking with you.

Hi Razamar - We’re putting together a solid AOTC raid team here at Spun and your desired raid times sound like a good fit. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hiya Razamar OOM is a casual, PVE Guild that’s been around since Vanilla on Scarlet Crusade & we’re in the process of rebuilding our ranks. We’re looking to add active players that would like to grow with us, currently run M+ & will be starting into Vault with raid nights Tues/Wedn 8pm EST (this could change, we’re pretty flexible while building up our roster). If we sound like a good fit or would like to pug into a Mythic+ or Raid to try us out add me on Battlenet: Krystl#1889. Good luck with your search.

Hi There

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

We are definitely looking for more friends who want to be invested in a guild they can call home. Below is our current ad below and contact info should you want to speak further.

Hey Raz id love to chat with you further, i run a guild i started in 2009 we raid tues and thurs 9pm-12am EST old school raiders friendly helpful, hit me up on bnet i think youd make a good fit for us.

Lowding#1703

Keeper of the Keg is a family friendly, semi-hardcore (yet casual!) guild. If you’re a parent, are traveling for work, or your schedule isn’t set in stone, look no further!

In KotK, we understand that real life takes precedence over any game commitment.
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST, with occasional added time if the group agrees to do so.
We strive to aim for AOTC, and take raiding seriously all while maintaining a fun, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. We love to joke around, tease each other, have a drink (or two), and play WoW how it was meant to play: For fun!
We also provide all needed consumables for raid, enchants, materials for crafted gear, gems, etc at your own discretion. We got you covered on all fronts!

Aside from raiding, we run mythic +, pvp, social events and other games on the side!

The current positions are open for our core roster:
Tanks: N/A
Healers: N/A
RDPS: Any
MDPS: Death knight, rogue preferred but any acceptable!

Have a glass on us, and come join us today!

Current progression : 8/8N 5/8H

• Discord: Seraphine#5913