Casual player looking for casual, social guild

Looking for chill people to play with. Progression raiding, high keys and pugs are not really my thing because everyone seems to be so damn toxic in those activities. Ideally any guild I join would be active, talkative, and willing to kill things as a group. For example, a guild with 20 people online at a time who are all just doing solo dailies on their alts and pugging M+ all the time is probably not the environment I’m looking for.

I’ll play any class/spec/faction. I prefer tank/heals but can DPS in a pinch. It doesn’t matter to me what role I play as long as the people I’m playing with are chill, non-toxic, and engaged. If your guild sounds like a good fit, let me know which server you’re on and I’ll roll a toon over there.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re interested in a community with an active discord and community with a guild sponsored mythic night every week, and guildies leveling and running Mythics everyday and Raiding Wednesdays and Sundays, we may have the community for you. Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin is active and friendly, seeking to build upon good experiences and nurturing a fun-loving environment. We have plans for regular pvp events, Pet battle nights, a Darkmoon faire themed game night and much more. If this interests you in anyway, pop on to our discord or PM me or Kiuayoukai our co-GM to welcome you into our community

Discord @Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @Nightraven2015@7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

Hi! I think you’d be a great fit for our guild. We play on area 52! Please reach out to me on discord SnackPack#6517

Hey! We have a social horde guild on Azuremyst with an accompanying cross-server/cross-faction community. We have a mix of players - new and veteran - doing everything from transmog runs, achievement and mount farming, bgs/arena, Mythic+, and casual raiding. Some of our guildies just like to level alts and pick flowers. Most of us have real life commitments (jobs, kids, etc) and we are all just here to have fun. Discord is active, there’s usually people in there even outside of guild runs. No class or spec requirements, just play what you enjoy! If you’d like any more info please feel free to reach out. We are also in the guild finder :smiley:

Discord: Feleria#5977
Guild: The Enduring Order (Azuremyst/Madoran/Dawnbringer/Staghlem)
Community: Hellfire Club

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi there. Your guild sounds like it would be what I am looking for. So you accept casual adult altoholics that like to pick flowers, help others, love to run old raids for achieves, mount, and mog runs? Thanks!

That’s us! We have a super welcoming group and our guild is basically built off of altoholics :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Whiteclawed,

I think you’d be a great fit for my fairly new social/casual guild on Stormrage Alliance! We run mythic pluses together on Monday nights, we typically run mog runs on Friday or Saturday afternoons & we hope to start raiding normal SotFO in mid July! We are also very active in voice chat & shoot the sh!t with each other even when events aren’t going on, simply bc we enjoy each others company!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

Please, feel free to DM me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738 We are currently doing voice interviews to hopefully weed out the negative toxic folks, so I hope that you’re okay with vc!

Can’t wait to hear from you! Have a great day! :heart:

P.S. I LOVE your name! So clever! Have you ever had High Noon?

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 10/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current servers or guilds if you only want to raid with us!

Contact Amerrol#1654