Casual player looking for a casual guild

Hello!

I am looking for a guild to join. What I am looking for is casual friendly and family oriented. A guild that tries to include everybody for content or helps people level alts, helps people with their class, run old content and just likes to have fun.

I quit playing at the beginning of this expansion but now I want to get back into it. I am thinking about starting fresh as either a Paladin or a Shaman for my new main. I just started to raid before I quit, I’m not a strong player but I try to do my best. I havent touched Keystones before but I would like to start doing them when I get to level 60. I like to run old content for mounts and transmog.

I’m just looking to make some new friends and to have fun running content.

I am available to play Monday-Friday 5:30pm-11pm PST. I might be able to do some Sundays for raids.

2 Likes

Heya! I think we’d be perfect for you–laid back, friendly guild of mostly newbies and returnees. We focus on teaching and helping members over fast progression. I’d love to chat with you! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

You sound like a great fit for our guild. I’m the GM of Ibyish Clan, we are a long-standing, casual guild horde-side on Malygos/Icecrown/Garona. We’re looking for a few more reliable folks to fill out our roster for the next patch. We raid on Wed/Sun 5:30-7:30 pst, and also run guild m+ on some of our off nights. We’re also fond of tmog and other runs, as well. If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you! My bnet tag is Riv#1381. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi Necora,

Reformation is a social guild that does a bit of everything. For people that want to experience new parts of the game, we work with them to help them grow in a supportive, no-stress, environment. We are all about having fun and enjoying our game time. We have 2 raids teams running to cover east and west coast folks. Light raiding schedule, we run normal and then work on achievements. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to know more about us. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Are you in a guild like Reformation that is looking to expand into a greater community of players across realms? Contact Sam and we can discuss the creation of a cooperative community of like minded players.

Sam

1 Like

Barely and Inconvenience - Stormrage
Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 EST
Looking for a healer to fill a core spot going into 9.1
Our goal is AOTC before the next tier and potentially looking at early Mythics.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments at Rusty#1215

paladins.
why is it always paladins.
bringers of the light.
Witches HATE paladins.

Have to admit, some of the most attractive hearts looking for guilds… come from paladins though. We are very small, and independent, but value everyone’s desire to get what they need out of the game. (I.e. no raiding yet, almost enough interest in grouping for keys. ) You can find more information here, and Kirrin IS a paladin contact. For if this witch is online- she does… NOT… deal with them. I hope you find a home that fits your needs! It’s your time! value it <3

#WAP
Witches.Against.Paladins

Hey :slightly_smiling_face: Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking for Healers/RDPS/MDPS to round out and bolster our team.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to send me a msg on battle.net
Maveric#1869

Bump. Still looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Notice your post I’m on the east coast and on the Horde side of things. I’m looking for a casual no stress guild to run with learn dungeons and raids as well as work on achievements while collecting mounts and transmog gear. My tag is stormageddon#12339

Hey Necora, my guild is a really casual guild that plays to have fun and goof off.

Hey Necora, our times line up pretty solidly with yours and we’re definitely a casual friendly guild. Give us a look!

[H] [Thrall]Community-focused guild LFM | US Est 8-11pm (6pm weekends)

About

Nostalgic is a guild established during Shadowlands by old friends, playing Horde on the Thrall-US server.

We are a community-focused guild, meaning that our primary enjoyment comes from building a community, making lasting friendships, and having a safe space where guild members are welcomed and valued.

We chose the name because we were nostalgic about some of the communities we had in the early days of the game and hope to recreate the comradery of friends just hanging out and playing the game we love.

Activity

Our guild activity is primarily in the evenings from 8-11pm server (US Eastern) with expanded times on the weekends. We spend a lot of time running keys up to +10. We also run low level keys, normal dungeons, level alts (lots and lots of alts), chase achievements, and run around in circles while we chat.

Schedule (All times server/US Eastern)

• Monday - 8pm Guild Key Runs
  • Wednesday - 8pm Guild Key Runs
  • Saturday - 8pm Guild Achievement Runs

For more info, check out our recruitment post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallnostalgic-community-guild-lfm-8pm

If you’re up for going horde side reach out on disc Mae#0128

Hey! Warchiefs Harem is recruiting, we’re based in Wyrmrest Accord, we’re fairly new so we don’t have many players, if you don’t mind that you’re welcome to check out our recruitment <Horde> [Wyrmrest Accord] Warchiefs Harem; Social, Casual, EN Thank you!

Venomfang Cultists, Alliance on Emerald Dream sounds like the perfect fit for you, Necora. Family friendly guild that does all content. Several veterans on at all hours, helping new and returning players. Raiding is just starting up, and a Shaman would be welcome! Tazavesh, M+, PVP and WPVP, or just levelling some alts…everyone is welcome.

Reply here if you’d like to know more.