Casual Player LF Friendly/Social Guild

Hi Alixzandria!

Welcome back! I’m Sarah, I’ve been playing on and off since Wrath (ok, mostly on. shockingly little off.) and I’ve been with my current guild, Aegis, since we founded it in March of '09. It’s been a great ride, and the reason I keep playing is that this group of people keeps pulling me in, through their humor and their kindess and their genuine friendship. I think you would also find a comfortable home here. We’ve got a bunch of different raid teams (if you’re interested in specifics, check our website or our raider io listing, or my post history, for that matter, I spam it enough, but I think it’s probably not the information you’re after right now) and if you find you want to pursue that content, I’ll bet we could find a good fit for you. Or if you want to just see the content casually, our Saturday fun run (inebriated run…) is generally open invite.

We are on a central time server, with a consistent day crowd (mostly chatting and going about solo business, with occasional dungeoneering) and a peak time in the evening (with either a raid team or folks looking to team up for mythics or whatever) and then consistently people playing well past my bedtime, as we have a bunch of mountain/pacific folks too.)

We also have active offline chat in Slack, keeping us amused through our workday or outside activities, and while we are far from a local guild, we have had a bunch of real life meetups, from a Spartan race a few members did last year to my wedding (to one of our raid leaders… who I met in the guild…)

So yes, we like to raid, we do it a lot, but really, we’re here because we keep collecting more good friends as we go, and I think you could be one too!

Talk to me here, or in game: Simsarah#1566, or on discord: Simsarah#2087 and I’d be delighted to tell you more about us and answer any questions you have. Our website can also give you an overview of our general operations/expectations: aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com

Hi Alixandria! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Our times match your late night time and we are horde.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi Alix,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, especially boomkin and hunter, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Always looking for more people.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello, Carebear Club - Velen is looking to make some new friends and adding to our team. We have a very friendly and out there group of people that love to make jokes and kill bosses. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Info:
Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday - 9:00pm EST - 12am EST (6-9pm PST)
Raid Progression - 9/9H and 1/9M

If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to get a hold of me, Ariana#1403 (Bnet). If you enjoy a good pun then we are the guild for you. Good Luck Hunting!

Hello, we are friendly and recruiting!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi, we are the Guardians of Forever on Khadgar/Alleria. We have been around since 2008 but are currently trying to rebuild our ranks. We do chat often in discord and have a web page and a few of us use line app also. We are looking to recruit casual players but eventually would like to provide an end game experience for those members interested. You can find us on Guilds of wow or hit me up on battlenet @ mantwawn#11102

Hi Alixzandria,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more melee dps. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey! Are you guys accepting new toons? I’d like a pretty friendly guild

Hi hi! :slight_smile: Welcome back to the game. Would love to chat with you about my guild if you’re interested!

We are <Pot On Two>, Horde guild on Tichondrius-US! currently 7/9 H

We’re a guild of mostly returning raiders, with most of us 10+ years experience. While we are very casual during the week and understand everyone has real lives and responsibilities to attend to, raid times will always be dedicated to raiding and we expect people to show up and be excellent. Outside raid times, we do a lot of high mythic keys, PVP, and just generally hang out. Super social, laid back environment. We aren’t interested in toxic people and want to push content without any elitists. Very active discord. We’re fine helping others out and get up to par, and are looking to trial new raiders to bolster our roster and push mythic BoD. :slight_smile:

We live log every raid on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to be doing their homework and improving each week, to make us better and more solid as a team.

For the more casual players, we do normal farms (heroic soon), alt runs, etc, and are MORE than happy to teach and help others get up to speed!

Current raid times:

Sat/Sun 1-4pm server time - progression

Fri 4:30pm server time - normal/farm clears

We would LOVE to have you! We are especially looking for MW monk, Rsham, Hpala, and Dpriest, but everyone is welcome.

Add battle tag Dodger#1439 and ask me any questions! Or Dodger#6474 On discord.

Or just ask any guild member to speak to an officer in game. :slight_smile:

Cheers and Pot On Two! Hope you find what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

Hey Alixzandria,
I added you on discord and bnet. Would be interested in chatting with you if you have some time.

Some guild info:
The guild is < Secret Door > and we’re on [H] Illidan. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12 ET. It’s a friendly, goofy group of mostly RL friends, but we happily add new people to the group. I don’t need any healers, but i’m open to tank/dps - happy to talk to you about it some more.

The guild has about 15-17 people on for raid nights. If the group is doing m+ there are plenty online on off nights as well. We have a very active discord that we use to coordinate.

Hopefully this appeals to you.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

casual players help make the world go round!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Sure, Prash, we like pretty friendly people! Talk to me via bnet (simsarah#1655) or discord (simsarah#2087) and check our website aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com for more about the guild.

Hey mate. We are a pretty casual guild that is looking for more friends to come hang out and play with us pretty much. We’re a pretty tight nit group but I feel like you’d fit in just fine. I’m going to post our guild info below so you can get in contact with us if you want

about
Ruined Immersion is a one afternoon a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
MakkachinSox#1572 - Main Tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hi Alixzandria! :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 9/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m making a toon now!

Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.
We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job.Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok as we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
4/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Hey there Alixzandria! Welcome back to the game!

Angry Campfire-Thrall is a casual guild which raids (normal and heroic), does mythic pluses, pvp and achievement runs. We are a group of friends that just want to clear content at our own pace and have fun. Current raiding times are 8:30 Eastern Time on Thursdays and Saturdays.

We are a guild that is currently growing, but we have people on most times of the day to do different content and are planning events to keep everyone active. We also are a group of good friends which would love for you to join :smiley:

Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Battletag: BlueRaffle#1267
Discord: Something Appropriate#5632

Would love to hear from you