Casual player coming back from break looking for helpful guild!

Recently got back into WoW after a long break. I am having a great time playing the game again. Mostly enjoy questing and leveling and enjoying new content. Mostly a casual player… But have always wanted to push myself to try harder content. Like heroic dungeons or maybe even mythic dungeons and raids someday! Only thing holding me back is time, and finding others who are willing to help guide me and understand I am new to this type of content and might mess up or make mistakes while trying to learn the ropes!

I don’t have as much time as I used to when I was younger. I am east coast time and most of my playtime will be late nights or weekends.

I play Alliance and I am currently on the Akama realm if that matters.

Thanks!

1 Like

I accidently posted this with an Alt character. My main character I am currently playing with is 56 Paladin.

Hello! I represent Intricate Confinement a Stormrage Alliance raiding guild!

About Us

We are a new Normal>Heroic progression raiding guild! We offer anyone rather they’re new to the game, new to raiding, or experienced veterans an opportunity to enjoy a community within and outside of the game with other like minded players.

What We Offer

As a guild we offer our members the following benefits/opportunities:

• A place to learn and grow without being mocked, teased, or belittled by more experienced players

• A low stress raiding environment, that still gets the job done

• Mythic+ guild runs for gearing and experience

• You loot it you keep it! No rules mandating you have to trade gear or loot to other guild members, unless of course you want to

• Guild events! Movie nights, game nights, and more!

• Opportunity for advancement. If you’re an experienced player looking to take the next step, or a new player that shows dedication, willingness to learn, moving up in guild ranks and taking on responsibilities is there if you want it!

Joining

If you’re interested in joining our guild/community or you would like to know more feel free to reply to this post or contact us using the following:

Discord: discord.gg/W4kH53knYg

POC Discord: Purple_86#9819

POC BNET: Purple86#1959

Thank you for reading!

Hello There!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 3/10 N. We raid Thursday and Friday: Pulling at 8:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 2 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday 8pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

[quote]Before server transferring we suggest running with us at least once to decide if we are the right home for you and this gives you the opportunity to get to know everyone. :smiley:

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

This sounds like a great guild! Thank you for the reply. Question? Would it be ok with the guild if I am not currently ready for end game content? Meaning I am still working on questing through the shadowlands content and working on hitting 60. After that I would need to continue working on gearing up. Just want to make sure that would be ok with everyone beforehand.

Hey sorry for the late reply! Yes you are welcome even if you aren’t in end game just yet, and once you are, we can help gear you and run you through the content no problem! Feel free to add me on Bnet/Discord!

I am cursing. Paladin. Human. WHY???
A warlock cannot handle this.
-self-counts.to.ten.
here: visit dingusbrigade dot com
I will find our … human… master… to… talk with you #wince

1 Like

If you’d be interested in realm transferring or leveling Horde. :wink:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-lf-more-welcome-home/808557

Benny, I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

We are a social community first and foremost, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Hi Benny - Our guild, Companions, has suceeded in creating an environment where no one is an elitist jerk, and where everyone has a niche group to be part of. You like pvp & bgs - we do that on Thursday; you like casual raiding - we do that on Friday & Saturday; you like running M+ - we do that everyday and have an abundance of tank & heals (literally, it’s good to have on off-spec in our guild); you like to post stupid pictures and just joke around while you run achievements and get xmogs - welcome to our discord channel; you like to do CE/AOTC focused progression raiding - we have a new team for that on Tues & Wed now too. You like to be a donk, be mean, short-tempered, elitist or rude - you’ll probably end up /gquitting in about a week - no one has any interest in socializing with that.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Reyloss#5203

1 Like

I have sent a friend request. This sounds great!

1 Like

that is totally fine :slight_smile:

Hi Kyloreny. I’m the guild leader of Illidans Redemption. We’re a guild of laid back content (all content from questing, exploring to dungeons and raiding, old zones and new) minded veteran players that enjoy the social aspect of the game together just as much as much as the loot. Below is more info on the guild itself. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, more voices in the chat make the game that much more entertaining!

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are active adults partaking of all in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano