Casual? Mediocre? <Ravage> LFM BoD [9/9N] [3/9H] Uldir [8/8N] [8/8H]

<Ravage> LFM casual and/or mediocre players for raid and M+ progression. Must be able to make at least half of the raids each month. We also ask that you don’t stand in fire, and if you do at least apologize. More casual players will be accepted on a case by case basis. Raids are Tues./Wed. @ 8pm - 10:30ish est. Currently in need of a tank and dps.

A little bit about us: We started in WotLK and have been clearing content together on and off since. We’re super casual, laid back, and we like to have fun and get loot. We’re interested in quality players that want to help us build a close, friendly guild community. We are not a very competitive guild; you will not be easily replaced here, but we do expect you to keep up with the group, and we will give you enough chances to do so. Everyone makes mistakes and raiding is a learning experience; do not expect to one shot everything, have a little patience, and you will fit in just fine :)

We are currently 9/9N, 3/9H BoD and 8/8N, 8/8H Uldir, and we have players running M+’s from +2 through +10. We also do mount/pet/transmog/achievement runs fairly regularly, and a few of us are super casual and super bad pvpers.

If you’re interested or want to know more contact me here or in game (vye#1122)
Still LFM :D

Guild sounds like a lot of fun, but I can’t swing the raid times. Good luck to you guys.

1 Like

Currently LF dps (lock, hunter, monk, shaman, priest, DH, paladin, mage). Also any dps with a viable tank or heal os.

And for those of you who prefer M+ too or in addition to raids we’re usually in short supply of tanks.

8/8 N 3/8 H as a guild now. Looking for some more people. Full on DHs. Other DPS welcome!

1 Like

Updating: 4/8H Uldir
Still LF a few more dps: hunter, shaman, priest, or monk would be ideal, but anything would work as long as you’re awesome … but good god no more DHs D:

[ VOUCH / bump ]

Since I lucked into this guild by taking a rare random glance at trade chat… I have felt nothing but welcome. The core members/officers are friendly, experienced, veteran players with willingness to teach and share knowledge. Raid Coordination is led well by officers and those who are experienced. Encouragement to communicate and use discord is a real plus.

So why not get two birds stoned at once?

Help us even out our ratio of DHs to other classes AND get to know A real diggity-dope group of folks.

2 Likes

Update: 5/8H!
Need more dps!
Come join us for fun times wiping on Zul next week :smiley:

Now 7/8 Heroic Uldir, and still LF dps (full on DH’s).

Update: 8/8 H this week.
Come join us for Daza’ralor next week! :smiley:

hey, i have a 390 BM hunter friend and myself a 381 as rogue who would love to join.

Acidfox#1488

We are still looking for more people to fill our ranks! Come experience the joy of running with Ravage.

BFA burnout is strong … lfm dps (including DH’s this time :D)