Casual Lf Dragonflight Guild

I have a long history with wow, been playing for 11 years now. As much as I’d love to no-life the new xpac, i have a baby on the way and a lack of time to commit. I’m looking for a fun, raunchy community of people in a similar boat, who want to play the game and do the content for a couple of hours a week and crack a lot of jokes in the process. Id love to commit to a raid schedule, and will gladly join on nights I’m able to, but just some goofy people to do m+ and some arena’s with is all I can really ask for. I plan to play a couple of specs in DF, mostly feelin feral and unholy atm. Please reach out to me if you think I’d be a good fit, and thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Wrekczar,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi Wrekczar!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Good morning. Thought I would leave our post with you to look at.

We’re laid back, raunchy might be putting it lightly, get AOTC, and have a blast with the game. We’re heavy on our discord community, even if we’re playing other games. Feel free to reach out to me.

BNet - Vornwin #1447
Discord - Vorn#1416

We are looking to fill 3 AotC raid teams for DF
Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm

All are on EST

We are a world 2st™ inclusive guild that just turned 16 in May.

We do M+ on Monday for vault goodies, and shenanigans thoughout the year, lotteries, raffles, darts, TONK WARS, hide n seek, etc…

We are on Dalaran server and would like to chat you think we are the right guild for you
Wraist - GM Clan Seppuku
Btag- Wraist#1129

Hello Wrekczar, congrats on the baby, very exciting!

Our Guild In a Pickle on Thrall [H] sounds exactly like what you’re looking for! We’re an 18+ Guild, as we have explicit language and banter. Thick skin is important lol. We strongly believe IRL should always come over pixels.

Our guild is a casual AOTC and Fun Events Guild! Our members are into all types of gameplay: Raiding, M+, PvP, Pet battles, Tmog/mount/achieve farming, etc.

Please see below for our current scheduled activity days:

Monday: Every 2nd Mon is our Fun-Run Night! (Old raids for tmog / achieves / pets / mounts).
Tuesday & Wednesday: Raid Night
Thursday: M+ Night! Everyone in the guild is welcome to join in.

Would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: Neithia#4960

Who we are:
Trinity is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on US-icecrown. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm-12 CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. We’re Building a 2nd Team for DF, It will be a weekend team. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always aim to get AoTC and work our way through mythic + the best we can.

Currently recruiting:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

• We are always open to exceptional players of all Classes / Roles.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 9-12 CST
Thursday, 9-12 CST
Invites start 8:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
Details

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, check us out.

you could be a good fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829