Casual-ish Player Looking for a Home

Hey folks, I’m an older player (late 30’s, been playing since Vanilla) who’s mostly played solo or pug group content, hoping to change things up a bit for DF. For one thing, I’d like to find a like-minded guild to join up with. A bit more about me:

• Currently my main is a 250ilvl troll Arms warrior, but I’m considering a new class/race/faction for DF

• I play solo 95% of the time but would like to start raiding again sometime. Haven’t raided since Cata/MoP. I’d love to start doing more group content in general

• Played from late Vanilla through MoP, left until late BfA and have been active ever since

• Looking for a more casual/family-style guild that dabbles in end game content

• Willing to transfer realms or re-roll for a good fit, and happy to learn a tank or healing spec if you’re low on either (I usually just DPS)

I realize this is a pretty soft sell lol, just looking for cool people to hang out with while playing.

1 Like

hey Strijer! you seem like a great fit for our guild! down below is our guild info and we hope to hear from you

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and potentially progress into Mythic raiding for DragonFlight.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and dabble in Mythic, regardless of experience RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: NONE Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Hi Strijer,

I think you would be a great fit for Assault. Our raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST (10p-1a EST). We’re an AotC oriented guild that dabbles in Mythic after earning AotC, so no content that is overly demanding, but enough to offer some challenge for us. We’re all career-oriented adults, so you will be playing with mostly players around your age.

Right now we’re mainly looking for a DK DPS. I may be able to entertain your warrior, though, if you aren’t that interested in DK. Hit me up if you want to chat further, I’d love to tell you more about Assault :slight_smile: limbrok#1655 (Battle.net handle - lowercase L, not an I).

Best,
Liim

Hello Strijer!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy
Fury/Arms

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

Hey! I’m definitely interested. Honestly I haven’t even tried playing a DK in forever so let me roll one up and see how it goes for a while.

1 Like

Hey!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

Sounds good! If you want to level it while in Assault and just see what our atmosphere is like while leveling, add me on Battle.net (linked above) or Discord at Limbrok#1898 (hopefully that works, I sometimes have issues with Discord adds).

Liim

Hi Strijer!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hey there, I realize I’m a bit late reaching out but if you’re still looking for a guild that suits you we might be a good fit! We’re a group of adults with lives/families, who treat the game as it should be- a game.

Here is our general guild blurb:

I know it can be overwhelming when you pust out a LFG post when it comes to discord adds, so feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you’d like an invite to our discord to get a feel for the group.

Jae#1113

Thanks!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our Community.
Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos

Raid Days/Times: Wednesday/Thursday 9-12pm CST. - Clearning LFR - Heroic Raid!!

We’re Active in Discord Daily, Adult Based Guild. If you want to come hangout with us to see if we’re the guild for you, hit us up!!! For Those of you that look for what a Guilds recruiting for: Healers > Ranged Dps > Melee Dps . We are **ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR DRAGONFLIGHT **We want the Player more then the class. Crafters/Gather’s - More them welcome. Casuals/Newer Players are Welcome !!
BJB#0407 - Discord info = Devill
Devill#11943 = Btag…

Hey Strijer,
You sound like a perfect fit for us! Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL has years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Ability & wanting to help each other out

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Strijer,

Hi! My name is Jem & I’m the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance stormrage. We’re a social guild first & a casual raiding guild second. Currently looking for more flex healers & dps such as feral druid, ret pally, warlock, ww monk, warrior, dk, etc. Full on tanks & hunters. We’re big into getting into discord & chatting so if you’re a talker you’ll fit right in! There are also quite a few members who don’t use discord who are more into gchat chatting. So if that’s your jam, that’s fine too :slight_smile: We have a few really cool events planned coming up such as a Murder Mystery on Oct 28th & a Big Christmas Party on Dec 30th where we’ll do Secret Santa!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me on disc: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to chat more with you & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem

Hey Strijer,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868

Optics is a newly formed guild that aims to have an inclusive and non-toxic, family atmosphere. We are extremely LGBTQI+ friendly and our founding members are Season 1,2 & 3 KSM and AOTC 11/11.
If you’re a new or returning player getting ready to head into Season 4 and beyond, we want to help you to grow, as we too grow as a guild. Casual as well as experienced players are more than welcome to join the family and we’re accepting all roles and skill levels. We’re looking to create an AOTC progression raid team with plenty of M+ and special events along the way. Raid times will most likely be 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7 and 10 EST.
If this sounds like a place you could call home, drop me a note via Battlenet: Darkdream#11723