<Casual Friday> Mythic+ community dedicated to providing a friendly atmosphere

I’m sorry you feel this way. Would love to talk more about it. We only run one raid group and it’s a pretty select group so I’m pretty sure I know who this is. We’ve free rolled everything in the group and have purposely been hands off on loot. Some trinkets went to people that could have been better used by others but rng is rng. The only profession recipe that was kept on A52 was the first ultimate power, which was used to create cauldrons for progression.

As far as help goes, everyone in the community is pretty helpful. Our madness event was formed to be anti-clique. There’s always going to be people that prefer to company of others and we can’t police that.

Also, depending on when you post a key, it’s not always going to have people jumping to join. We’re not a very large community and everyone has limited time to play as adults. It’s unfortunate that you had a bad experience and I’d love if you gave us another shot. Either way, I hope you find a place to call home!

3 Likes

Come join our group! The Mythic Madness event alone will push you out of your comfort zone and into keys you didn’t think you’d be able to do or join. We’re always wiling to help out with knowledge and resources, keys are formed throughout the week at varying levels, and just a solid group of people.

Had a blast joining the group for their Mythic+ Madness event on Friday! Lots of friendly people and no toxicity. Will definitely join again.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in madness! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Our last Mythic+ Madness event had 45 people attend! It was a freaking blast! Hope to see y’all there sometime!

If you enjoy getting flogged for not posting in the appropriate thread running Casual M+ to push your io higher than ever before, laid back raiding opportunities, trying new content you’ve never had the courage to dip your toon into then look no further.
This be never played M+ seriously, after joining CasFri and grouping up with some of these extremely welcoming and knowledgeable folks I was able to push to KSH in no time. It’s not a carry - they genuinely take the time to help you become a better player!

Also, Jivit’s transmog looks like he picked through a vendors junk pile. You can always join to poke fun at his wardrobe.

There’s beauty in simplicity. :wink:

I may be a tad biased, but I am a total believer in this community. For the last 2 seasons, I have achieved KSH with relative ease by almost strictly forming groups with fellow community members and conquering them while in voice chat together. There is no match for our Friday night event, and I couldn’t imagine continuing to enjoy the game as much as I do if it weren’t for Mythic+ Madness. Casual Friday definitely gives me the warm fuzzies, and I hope to share those with others!

Hi there, I was wondering if I could speak to the owner/leader about joining =)
I have autism and severe anxiety and dont rlly work well in big group but i’d like to try and form some key friends to play with :slight_smile:
muzikalfae is my discord

Hey! For sure, we can definitely talk to figure something out together so you can run some m+ with the community. I’ll add you on discord, I’m jivitz. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

What’s this place? Is it cool?

We’re still running our Hasta La Vista Mythic+ Season 2 event until November 13!!

Hasta La Vista is our way of terminating the season, helping players make their final pushes before progression gets erased. Don’t get caught commando when the season ends by leaving points on the board for hitting Keystone Master, Keystone Hero, or unlock portals.

You’ll be jingling all the way when our community members help you time dungeons while building your confidence and skillset in Mythic+. :partying_face: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

We have a Blizzcon watch party and lots in store for Season 3. Super pumped!

Ready to run some season 3 keys!

Season 3 Hype! We had multiple groups running keys last night to kick off the Season. With multiple raid groups, a Mythic Madness event, keys going all week, and great members… why not join up?!

Mythic madness last night was popping off. We had 50+ people grouping up and keying. Definitely recommend for anybody interested in M+ and a chill place to hang out and chat at all hours of the day.

Now that we are through the Thanksgiving holiday, everyone is full steam ahead and the Discord is popping off! Definitely a great time to be a part of Casual Friday. We are hoping our Mythic+ Madness scramble hits triple digits!

Mythic+ Madness tonight! Come hang out and run some keys! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Like every Friday night, we’ve got Mythic+ Madness going on. Excited to see everyone after the holidays and hear about what they got! Join us!

Sounds like a fun place, tired of pugging low to mid keys, need a shadow priest??