Casual Classics - Alliance guild is recruiting

As Classic progresses, players like you want to take advantage of all the new content you find interesting - and that means having a good group of people to play with.

For many of us, that means joining a guild, but finding the perfect one can be a daunting process. And it’s a process you want to get reasonably right the first time because that means less time looking for a group and more time playing in a group (i.e. happier gameplay).

Casual Classics is a 100+ member guild. Now a week into the game we have on average 20 to 30 players on during evening hours. As befits our name, we are not aggressive with progression. But back in the day many of us were, and we are pleased to include on our roster Server First experienced raid leaders, tanks, heals and DPS from a variety of “retail” realms. This experience will come in handy as we savor the experience of progression.

Progression, you say?

We have Deadmines on farm in guild groups, are bringing more into Stockades every day, and some members are pushing Shadowfang Keep and Blackfathom Deeps. Meanwhile, we take time to help our lower level friends with their group quests. I imagine many guilds are beyond us on that - so if you are looking for fast fast fast? Look elsewhere.

Aside from leveling and clearing content what are you looking for from the game?

Given that we believe we have knowledgable and experienced players who can teach game skills, we consider the foundation of Casual Classics to be the character of our people. As they say in the Marines - We are Looking for a Few Good… um… characters. :slight_smile:

The bottom line is we want good solid reliable friendly people and we don’t really care what your experience level is or if you play primarily retail or Classic or if you like to play at night or in the morning or do or don’t decide to solo or do dungeons or raid later or whatever. We can teach skills and we can motivate. But we can’t teach character. That’s something either your mom and dad or life experience did for you - or didn’t.

Be aware we do not mass invite. Each of our existing members was vetted by someone on our team. Either we did a quest with that person or pugged a dungeon with them (or they are the spouse or child of a member).

So if you think a guild like this is what you seek, the process is to message a member and do something with us. Chat with us, join one of our guild runs.

Let’s talk. Let’s play. Message a member in game today!

Casual Classics

p.s.

If you had the patience to read this “wall of text” you probably have the patience for sticking with Classic WoW. This was a test :wink:

4 Likes

Hello, I have a few characters on this server. I’m interested in perhaps joining if it’s a good fit for me and my play group. I’m currently lvl 19 on my main (dwarf hunter) and 12 on my alt (human warrior). You can whisper or mail me at Greyman for the hunter and Meliodis for the warrior. I also have discord if that’s an easy for of contact for vetting. It is: StudiousPaige#3364

Glad to be here! :slight_smile: - Active, dedicated, casual, and most of all: FUN!

You guys still hiring?

I have the same question as above. I’ve not had the chance to group with any of your members, so I was wondering if you are still recruiting.

Yes, Casual Classics is still recruiting.

Please contact the Assistant GM in game: Lubrim