Casual BG Class - Solo Play

What are your thoughts on a class for a solo player with only a few hours a day to play. Most of my time is spent in random BGs for fun, with RBGs used for rating. Not really any arena xp to speak of, so I don’t care about glad viability.

Primarily want a class that can play well on its own in BGs, contribute to objectives, and has some solid survivability (no glass cannons). Likely leaning caster as that’s what I’m used to playing off/on on my boomkin for 10+ years, but also open to melee suggestions.

Thanks!

You’re not gonna do better than Boomkin. Amazing survivability, high burst, desirable in RBG’s (easy to get groups), can heal teammates insanely well with Protector of the Grove, great CC, great mobility, stealth…the list goes on.

If you insist on playing something else, Fire Mage or Shadow Priest are both very good. Great survivability.

Affliction Warlock is also great, but glass cannon if your teammates don’t peel / provide defensive cover.

The only melee I’d recommend for solo play is Rogue. Can be very impactful playing solo in BG’s. They’re also very desirable in RBG’s.

1 Like

solo play requires self heals or stealth.