Casual Alliance Player seeking new friends

Hello! I’m looking to connect with other players who aren’t hardcore/elitist jerks. I love the social and gathering/crafting aspects of this game. I pvp on occasion, poorly… But I try. I don’t mind running dungeons and raids, but I’m probably going to be the person who wipes the group at least once or twice. The worst thing ever is when people put others down for not perfectly executing fights. It’s a game, not a job! I just want to have fun and enjoy the game with fun people. I have played WoW off and on since 2005. Mostly play ranged classes… Did some healing in WotLK (would be willing to relearn heals on a holy priest or pally). If anyone is interested in connecting in-game, feel free to add me.
Guilds: I come as a package deal with my husband. He’s alright as long as he’s not naked gnome dancing on the Ironforge bridge for coin.

2 Likes

I don’t think my friends will be coming back but this sounds like the kind of persons I want to be around. Now if only I could get my wife to play.

Hmmmm, no way to contact.

We’ve got a fair amount of couples and older peeps who play. Feel free to check us out if the pair of you would like. <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

Me and my friend are starting a new guild, Kingsblade, to be played on Myzrael. It is Alliance, PvE and we are casual/semi-casual. Here is a link to my post: [A] [Kingsblade] [US West - PvE] [Myzrael] Semi-Casual Raiding Guild

You can find my contact information on there too! Hope you join!

Hello there, my name is Taladoriirn in game and I am an officer from the guild NaCl from the retail realm of Moon Guard, we are planning on making Grobbulus our home which is an RP PVP realm. We have been around for multiple years now on retail and have achieved many AOTC achievements and mythic progrression, our guild is home to people who love pve, pvp, as well as some rp. We would love for you to join us. Please contact me on bnet at blazingeagle#11348 or discord at tala#0262.

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Hi Khaelle,

You sound like a good fit for <Weekend Warriors>, who will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

My friends and I are all in our mid 20s, working full time jobs. We’ll be casually playing late afternoons with the end goal of raiding. But we’re going to take a deep breath and just enjoy the ride. Alliance, east coast server. Trying to figure out if it’ll be Normal or PvP server. Not sure yet. If you’re interested shoot me a msg on Drothaz#4148 on discord.

Hey Grievance will be on Pagel for Alliance . Raid times are usually around 830 pm cst

We are not a hardcore or even semi hardcore guild. We are more about camaraderie and enjoying the journey. When we are ready we will raid, but we are in no rush. Do not let that fool you though, we are competent :slight_smile:

You can check us out at grievancegaming dot com if it looks like a good fit just register and post an app on the forums once activated!

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey Khaelle! We’re a newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions! Would love to chat.

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Discord: BnH247#9580 - always open to have social/dungeon/crafting/gather/casual pvp members , shoot me an invite and we can talk about the details if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/na-horde-myzrael-tentative-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-active-in-all-content/241091/6