Casual 392 Bear Tank LF Guild

Hello, i am currently ilvl 392 Guardian Druid looking to dip back into raiding this expansion. i do have past raid experience.
And at the moment only done couple boss on normal Vault 2 / 8 and LFR runs, i have been mainly doing mythic + atm. In general i just prefer to be apart of a guild run for raids instead of pugging which is why im far behind, its weird i know.
I’m a Casual player just in hopes of join a friendly raiding guild. Also enjoy running mythic + whenever I can but the ultimate goal is to be apart of a raid team :slight_smile:

Casual - Semi-Casual

– 2 / 8 Normal – LFR trained (which does not help alot, always chaotic lol) –

– Class : Druid Guardian Bear Tank —
— Looking to start raiding :slight_smile: (at least 2 days a week)—
– Raid days i am open for are: Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Monday –
– Currently on Horde but i would be open to the Alliance —

If interested, feel free to Add me @ SwisherSweet#1925 (Battle.net) and we can chat some more. Thank you.

Lets chat on Discord about it.

Ehlissa#9836

Search bump

Searching.

Hey Swisher we’re a small group of casual players on Scarlet Crusade (Alliance) that’s rebuilding our Guild so we can start raiding (not just LFR). As of now no set raid days since we don’t have the numbers yet but we fill our time with Mythic+s & other DF stuff. If you’re interested & would like to chat more then add me on Battle.net @ Krystl#1889. Good luck in your search.