Castle recruiting

**Welcome to the Castle.
We are focused on creating a group of onliner type people to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our goal is to become a great family of people that are future expansion oriented raiders and social players. Our intent is to create an atmosphere that is fair, Honest, and inclusive. Knowing this we will still have lines in the sand required to be of raider status and maintaining that status as many other people will be counting on each other for progression.(edited)
Our social environment does not require raiders status and we encourage you to bring your friends to the guild also knowing that raider status is a unanimous vote function of the progression raiders and not based on a buddy buddy desire yet focused on the needs of the raid teams.
Our guests are to be treated the same if not better than our own guildies. We want our guests to experience such a great time with us that they have a positive feeling about us and would like to re-join us in the future or becoming a guild member.
Tues Thurs 7-10pm
**Recruiting for a new progression raid team.
Seeking experienced raiders that are self sufficient and always raid ready.
Will pug raid until team is full.
Social players are always welcome in the guild.
bass#11864

Seniors welcome

Hoveround races!

many raid spots open.

Still Looking

Hi Eye,

I would like to offer you an opportunity to come join us in the Ex Inferno gaming community! Our focus is to provide exactly what you’re aiming to do with Castle. We have the benefit of having a dual-server, discord-backed community of people that offers our members the advantage of a big group of people with a ‘small-town feel’!

Let me know if you are interested! You can contact me in-game (this character), through discord, or add me on bnet: Kiroden#1433.

Hope to hear from you!

-Kira

Um…you are asking me to leave my guild and join yours? Maybe you did not understand. We are recruiting not joining your guild. your post is rude.

Gonna give me guildies some bumpage