Carry spam is coming back

Is there a way to kick them out of the channels for keeps?

Maybe give them their own channel?

Maybe punish the carry sellers and buyers?

2 Likes

Or you could you know, leave the chat so you don’t see it.

There is also the Bad Boy addon too that blocks that sort of stuff out of the channel.

1 Like

Trade is their suitable channel.
The sooner you accept it, the better.

I promise you, nobody is enjoying the WTS [item here] CHEAPER THAN AH!! spam any more than the booster spam.

1 Like

might be a good idea. Does get annoying when youre actually trying to read chat and a few of them are spamming.

They are only allowed to use the Trade Channel, and only if it is for gold and they are participating in the run.

If you feel someone is breaking the rules, please use the right click report option for Spam. That will also temp ignore them for the duration of your game session on that character.

2 Likes

:rofl:

The only way to completely get rid of it is to remove 100% of the demand. As long as someone’s buying, someone will find a way to sell.

I just put all of that in a different chat tab. I don’t think they’ll ever get rid of it without completely crippling the game.

Wts sm carries! It’s literally been in the game since it started. When a buddy wants to play diablo 3 I get on my decked out crusader and boost him to max right away. It’s literally human nature and nothing wrong with it so long as it’s not rmt.

1 Like

Was supposed to go to the musk whatever guy not you orctang

unfortunately if there was no business for carry ppl would not spam… but thats how many choose to play the game

Usually not the case, if you kept up with current rules. Only very specific guilds can do so, and even they cannot do it cross-realm and have to be participating in the run which usually is not the case for those advertising.

In Classic, go to any big server too. They all advertise in LFG.

The only solution is to make sure Blizzard GMs investigate every SINGLE report in the game instead of tiered ‘only x amount of reports or if it includes certain other criteria will be investigated’.

Trade is their channel.

They are selling something. Just because you don’t like what they’re selling doesn’t mean it’s not their channel.

Addon. And report them.

you keep up with the rules? this is pinned in GD.

1 Like

I can’t believe people buy 15s still.

Half tempted to sell runs for the easiest gold ever.