<Carebears> Horde [H] 7:30 - 11:00 Tue/Wed

Horde [H] 7:30 - 11:00 Tue/Wed

Bears that care! Let’s get em with the carebear stare! We’re a group that love to see bosses melt before our might! We are a mix of players that want to raid log their main with world buffs to push those 99 parse’s and those that just like to see the boss fall. There is room for everyone in between whether you’re try hard or just love to try!

Our main raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30 - 11:00

We are ready to start farming AQ 40 now that the gates are open. C’thun beware, Ossirian quickly fell to our carebear stare!

We are looking for high attendance for AQ/BWL in all our core raiders and want people to show up 85%+ of the time. We all know life happens though so if we get a heads up on MIA we are always ready to accomodate.

Currently looking for:

1 rogue

2 Holy Priests

2 Warlocks

2 resto shaman

All Exceptional players of ANY Class/Spec (even those not listed here) are welcome to come on a run with us and be considered, just let me know!

We use a system of Loot council for current content and soft reserves on non current teir content. Loot council considers Attendance, performance, prep (W Buffs/ Consumes), and size of upgrade compared to others. For previous tier content (MC/Ony/BWL/ZG) we use a soft reserve sheet (2 reserves per person) then open roll MS>OS for non soft reserved items. We also LC some specific items in previous tier that have high interest.

come on down and let’s get ready to kill Kel’Thuzad! Even the Lich king dare not impair the carebear stare!!

Feel free to add me on Bnet and let me know if you’re interested: Leech911#1204

Hello. i have a hunter that ill be transferring to Whitemane in the next week or 2. gear wise im 8/9 t1 (missing chest) and have completed the leaf quest. ive cleared all content except for aq40. I was hoping to have a guild lined up to join when i get to the server, and you guys have perferct raid days/times that id have no issue making every week.
i know from the post you arent in need of a hunter but feel im good enough that if a core spot opens up you wont be upset if i fill it :wink:

ty for your time
~Tahji

Hey Tahji,

We certainly don’t mind you joining as social/trial member and moving into our main raid if a spot does open. we regularly run AQ20/BWL/ZG so there are tons of off night opportunities to show us what you’ve got :slight_smile: feel free to message me directly through bnet Leech911#1204