Captain Bron, the M+ Scuffmaster

Gather round children, and let me regale you with a tale of Bron!

A shadow falls on a +21 Necrotic Wake. 5 champions are embarking on an adventure of epic proportions. They defeat the first boss with ease. Success! Onwards, ho!

Enemies fall and corpses piled high and wide. Our heroes step forth to face the second boss, spear and hammer in hand. They attack! The fight is long and arduous, but the end draws near. As a single mage is left incapacitated the heroes breathe a sigh of relief. Victory is nigh!

But what’s this?! Is it a bird?? Is it a plane?? No, it’s Bron!

In he dashes, knocking the mage out of crowd control! Panic ensues! The adventures clamour to recover… but it is too little, too late.

An eruption. Silence falls as a single, valiant hunter of demons faces Amarth in vain. He quickly succumbs and the Harvester dusts off his wounds. The key is scuffed.

All hail Bron, the Scuffmaster!!

16 Likes

Get the “Bron Cena” WA. You will never hate Bron again. lol

4 Likes

Incredible.

I prefer “Long Bron Silver” myself.

A couple of times Bron decided to heal someone when we used invis pot and stealth broke, happened a couple of times in Halls. Always remember to cancelaura Bron before skipping anything

2 Likes

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bron-cena

1 Like

You can remove your buff stacks of thicc daddy to summon him when needed.

What a tale! I’ve heard of some other interesting things as well with bron and invis skipping.

This might be the greatest add on of all time.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve been using Forgelite Prime Mikanikos for about two weeks now and thankfully, Bron has yet to scuff a key. Actually, he’s probably saved quite a few with some timely interrupts.

Many moons have passed. The Necrotic Wake has been eerily silent. Leaves blow in the wind ever so slightly, and whispers in the wind…

A shadow falls once again.

The adventurers steel their gaze upon this dungeon of atrocities and sin, knowing in their hearts this day will be theirs in victory. Onwards!

The battle for +26 Necrotic Wake begins. Corpses once again litter the ground as our champions hack and slash their way. They let loose wicked grins as sword meets shield. Metal clangs and rings! FOR THE ALLIANCE! This day will be theirs.

They approach the first boss. Waves of enemies are pulled atop the stage to add to the slaughter. The enemies converge!

STUNNED!

A lonely rogue brings up the rear, a single spear in hand with which to decimate them ALL.

But wait. What’s this? A familiar sound… No… it couldn’t be…

Captain Bron!!

He lands with a thunderous force! All the enemies are scattered! The spear hits air! Our heroes attempt to salvage what they can, but once again it’s too late.

One by one the party falls. Their mission… sabotaged. The day is lost. The key is scuffed.

All hail Bron, the Scuffmaster!

6 Likes

I have seen Bron singlehandedly brick more keys than I count on one hand !!

1 Like