Capping on AP and Empowerments!

I have a 120 Druid I’ve been working on. She’s 393 (Resto mainly). I was recently asked to go Balance from my guild, which I don’t mind because I love all of the Druid specs.

I find myself capping either on Empowerments, or AP, even though I’m trying my best to avoid it. It honestly feels like I can’t avoid it.

My talents are

Nature’s Balance
Wild Charge
Restoration Affinity
Mass Entanglement
Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
Stellar Flare
Fury of Elune

I would post on her, but I recently transferred / faction changed her, so it won’t let me =(

Dreamgrove.gg

For raiding you should take shooting stars over Fury of Elune unless youre doing oppulence.

You also should never cap AP or empowerments. If youre running power of the moon as an azerite trait it may happen but you shoud still try to avoid it.

Posting logs is the best way to figure out where things are going sideways.

Thanks, I’ll check out that website =D.

I am using Power of the Moon on my Helm. And it’s the Lunar Empowerments I seem to be constantly having problems with.

Arcanic Pulsar, Power of the Moon on my helm, Dawning Sun, Blightborne Infusion on my shoulders, Streaking Stars, Arcanic Pulsar on my chest.

What’s the best way to get logs?

Not much you can do about PotM other than spend when you can. Just dont cap AP to spend LS empowerments.

Check out warcraftlogs it has a get started help page. Wow forums wont let me link… thanks blizz.

And dont forget to enable advanced logging in you client options.

Alrighty, thank you!