Can't use twitter

I try and do the whole “Upload screenshot to twitter” and it doesn’t work. When I try to disconnect it from twitter and sign in again, i get a black screen that pops up. Please help me. Thanks!

Hi Ravenhul

Looks like some issues with twitter:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twitter-integration/688564/5

I’m having this same issue and opened a ticket. I was told to delete the UI then sit on the black screen for 15 minutes and it SHOULD open up. I’m on minute 7 right now. :scream:

Did you have any luck with this, Alyce? I haven’t seen our team confirm this work around yet, but if its something that may help others, we’d be happy to note this on our end. Thanks for the update!

This didn’t help in my case, I use in game Twitter A LOT, I remember it was broken when the BoD patch came out, it was broken for literal MONTHS, I really hope this isn’t the case again, I love using it ;_;

Appreciate the report! I wanted to see if it may be a workaround for the issue that we can keep notated and share. Our teams still working on this and I haven’t heard of any workarounds at the moment, but I’ll share it on the other thread and here if we have any more information.

Any word on this?

Bump, Twitter still fails to send :frowning: So sad, any news?

Bump, still don’t work, feelsbadman :frowning:

1 Like

Yo this ever getting fixed?

Let’s move this discussion over to the main thread that was linked earlier.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twitter-integration/688564/5

Right now, it still looks like the issue is being worked on. That’s all the information I have right now and will update the other thread when we have more information.

Technical support does not handle bugs directly, its best to report and discuss issues over on the #support:bug-report. We do try to keep these threads updated when we have more information, but as technical support, we are not the developers and do not have a hand in fixing these issues. We only help with issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting.