Can't use flight path to Mistfall Village

After getting the flight path to Mistfall Village on multiple toons, I am unable to fly there from other flight paths. I can fly from there, but not to there. Really annoying since I have dailies there with the new expansion.

It used to be if you could not fly to a particular hub it meant you didn’t have a connecting flight path. That shouldn’t really be an issue any longer as the majority of them will still work.

Assuming it isn’t a UI issue, and I’d recommend resetting your User Interface just in case, I’d recommend submitting a bug report so our QA team can take a look.

I’m honestly not entirely convinced that that’s meant to be used in BFA’s version of the Vale, because no one is able to fly to it. I do understand the frustration it gives when you’re able to pick up the flight point in that instance, though.

The one I use is Serpent’s Spine, literally only 10-15 seconds away from the Rajani hub.

Though admittedly, it would also make sense for Ramkahen’s flight point to operate the same way, if that were the case.

That might be the case as well. One of the reasons why QA looking at it would probably help as they’d be able to figure out if it is a bug, an unintended change, or intended to function like that.

1 Like
  1. I have all flight paths in that zone, should not be an issue.
  2. If you mean reload UI, yes I’ve done that multiple times.
  3. Tried to submit a bug report, but that system said to use forums, so here I am.

No, I mean reset, as illustrated by the directions I linked… returning the UI to default. There can be any number of issues that addons cause or other corrupted files that exist within a UI and removing those can help determine if the issue is client side or game side.

I’m not certain where it would do that, through the help menu is a Bug Report option that you can submit a bug report.

As for posting on the forums, this isn’t the Bug Report forum, which would be the best place for that.

Ah, the WTF folder, ok I’ll try that. If that doesn’t work, I’ll try the bug report again.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. It was a WorldMap addon. Removed that and it works fine.

3 Likes

Same issue with the WorldFlightMap addon. I can’t see the Mistfall Village flight point.

You would need to contact the WorldFlightMap addon maker.

3 Likes