Cant use chat or log out of game

i can’t use the chat and also i’m having to close out the game to log off. some of my action bar is useless and can’t click on anything. been having trouble since i got killed and bg and couldn’t click release or the chat to tall the team i was stuck
and an edit. reason i’m in the forum is cause i can’t click the help to put in a ticket.
and yes i disabled all addons and tried

another edit here. and a it’s only happening on this toon. got on warrior and everything is working for it but mage can’t log out of game top change characters without closing the whole game and i can’t use the chat? what do i need to do to get a blue to answer this?

Hello Drwacko :wave:

If an issue is only affecting a single character among many, this points more strongly to an issue with locally-stored cached game and interface data. These files are user-specific, and issues with them can spawn a wide variety of unusual problems interacting with the game.

Simply disabling addons isn’t sufficient, as those files are still loaded in the background but just not applying their on-screen effects.

If you’re using a separate program to manage addons (such as the Twitch app), it’s important to completely uninstall it for troubleshooting. It does a lot in the background to manage and preserve addon files, so its presence can prevent a UI reset from being effective.

Resetting the World of Warcraft User Interface

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile: