Can't unlock Wrathion questline?

I can’t do the new Magni “Finding Wrathion” Questline… I see the guy near the scrapper, but he isn’t offering a quest… I have done my Heart Forge questline, finished the 8.2.5 War Campaign, but still not offered a quest… bugged…? Do I have to defeat Azshara… or…??

Heart level 60 I think.

im in the same boat, but have lvl 68 heart. i do have some quests like “kill this boss in this raid” still to do tho.

Have you already done The Essence of Fire questline from Kalec in the Chamber of Heart?

if thats the crucible of flame essance, i havent done lvl 4 yet which is 70 (blue dragon flight). i have done the other 3.

1 Like

Yeah thats why you can do it lolz

Not entirely true, my friend was able to get the quest with their HoA at lvl 66

Some people are past 60 heart and it still doesn’t show.

2 Likes

Because this is the second part of the quest @hizami, the quest has been in the game for a while, this is just more to the quest.

I know I’m talking about the level 60 isn’t the issue as some folks are below and got the quest to pop up. Like I said people who have it and dont are in the same boat of having the same “requirements” I know a friend who got the quest and another who doesn’t and they both did all the quests,etc. And the quest should be up for one like it did the other but it isn’t showing up.

Blizzard probably won’t make the quest available until next week maybe?

Having the same problem on my main, at 63 HoA and completed rank 3 of Crucible of Flame. My friend though however did the same and is only 60 and has gotten the quest. Sooo I’m not really sure but I would at least like to see more of this patch (storyline wise).

There was already a blue response to this question. You have to kill Azshara.

2 Likes

Except people are already reporting that they did that and it still wont proc. Lfr ques are a nightmare right now so i suggest anyone who is having issues with this just chill ur heads. I walked away for the night, ill pick tomarrow where i left off…