Can't start Tides of Vengeance to unlock Kul Tiran

Hi,

So before shadowlands I faction changed to alliance. Now i’d like to unlock the Kul Tiran (I unlocked the Zandalari on Horde side) but it says I don’t have the ‘Tides of Vengeance’ achieve.

However it’s not letting me pick up any quest to start that achievement, am I missing something here? It shows I have the prerequisites completed so I’m confused.

From what I can see, Bebawp, you started the first questline but never picked up the second quest. I believe you are on “To Anglepoint”.

In the comments someone listed all the quests you’ll need for each storyline:

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13467/tides-of-vengeance#comments

Make sure you have Trivial Quest Tracking enabled on your minimap.

6 Likes

I appreciate the fast response, thank you.

I’m at the location where I should be picking up To Anglepoint however there’s nothing there. As well, I downloaded a quest tracking addon that says I’ve never completed the first quest.

Currently back tracking the war campaign to see if I’m missing something there. I swear I’ve already completed all of this stuff but idk

Weird. I might have entered the wrong quest ID when looking at your character. So yes, you should be on “The Calm Before”.

I’m guessing Master Mathias Shaw doesn’t have the quest for you?

No he doesn’t. That’s where I’m getting lost

Alright. It looks like you aren’t there yet. From what I can find it appears you have to have “An End to the Killing” completed for that next step.

You should be on “Keep Combing”, in Vol’dun.

yeah that’s what I just figured too using the addon. I guess I was confused b/c I already have the Ready for War achieve.

I really appreciate your help and how quickly you responded. Thank You

2 Likes

Glad to help! Good luck!

2 Likes

i need help with this too idk where to start at

on this on toon am stuck

You don’t appear to have your Heart of Azeroth yet, Mechatinker. It looks like you did the quest “A Dying World” but never picked up “The Heart of Azeroth”. I’d start there.

Tides of Vengeance

Ready for War

1 Like

got the the heart of azeroth still now quest to start it

Did you look at either of the links I provided, Mechatinker? In order to do Tides of Vengeance, you have to complete Ready for War. If you look at the comments for Ready for War you seem to be working through those quests. The last one you completed was “Splitting Up”.

3 Likes

Im having the same problem can you help me?

I’m having the same problem were I can’t find the quest to start tides of vengeance or if I have estarted it and dropped the quest

Use the Attunement Tracker on Wowhead to see where you are on the campaign. You don’t need to have an account to look up your character.

2 Likes

It seems you haven’t yet completed Ready for War on this character. The last quest I see complete is Splitting Up, which means you need Delayed Deathification in Vol’dun next.

1 Like

Hi Vrakthris i have the achievement for ready for war completed on my main Harakito on Perenolde but the calm before isn’t showing for me to start tides of vengeance its also making me start all the war campaign quests over again could i get some help with this

Did you complete those while you were part of the Horde, Harakito? Some of the sub-achievements are faction-specific and do not convert. You need to complete the Alliance requirements.

You appear to be on Save Them All right now, so progressing through the Zuldazar Foothold.

1 Like

no i did these while i was on alliance im redoing them while i was waiting on a response i also noticed i can do missions but i cant order troops i have followers this all so confusing im going to try and do a few more and maybe itll then recognize that ive done all these already