Cant start legion after a 120 boost

If there are other quests in that area, they’re probably what’s phasing you out of their world state. You might need to complete those first.

Before you do that however, there’s an NPC inside Grommash Hold standing to the left of the throne as you walk towards it, possibly with a portal next to her. Undead, I believe. She should have a dialogue option that allows you to skip the whole Legion introduction, maybe that works?

Nathanos has a similar dialogue option for an entirely different scenario in one of the buildings nearby, but I can’t remember if you have to talk to him before or after that NPC.

The undead mage is there but there is no option for skipping anything. Nathanos is not anywhere to be found in the area. Tempted to request a boost refund as the two GMs that have ‘helped me’ had me going in circles… sighs…

They won’t be able to do this, unfortunately. The boosts are final, and as I don’t believe they have tools to manually roll back a character, this one would be locked even if they were able to refund it.

What are the quests that are currently in your quest log? I only remember four or five popping up in my boost’s log.

Mind if I take a look, Annivia? I would just need you to switch to a different character and let me know when you have done so.

1 Like

Sure thing! As a matter of fact, I logged off.

1 Like

Excellent. I’ll let you know when the coast is clear.

It looks like you should be set, Annivia. I did check and our QA team is looking into a few reported issues that some players have experienced with the 120 boost so hopefully they should be able to prevent this from happening as soon as they can find and implement a resolution.

6 Likes

Thank you for your help. Just want to check that the review was done on the affected toon, 120 Demon Hunter “Llillith-Rivendare”. Nani is doesn’t have any issues as this toon was leveled the old fashion way.

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Good afternoon I am having this same issue. I boosted my rogue to 120 but cannot seem to figure out how to get a dalaran hearthstone. I have done the legion opening questline and talked to Archivist Elysiana to the council quests but I cannot get the in the blink on an eye quest to witness Dalaran move to get my hearthstone. Would love some help been working on this for 2 days now.

Just a heads up, even with Trivial Quests on, you cant see her starting quest unless you talk to her first. Then you can see the quest. Can you please send a request up to have her have the quest available without having to click on her?

Ive been looking for days on how to start the Legion quests and only came upon this thread by chance after looking all over. New players or even old players would have no idea she had this quest available the way it currently is coded.

1 Like

You would need to either make a suggestion in the Quests forum or file a bug report. The Devs and QA don’t take reports/suggestions from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

Gotcha.

If anyone in Blizz world could look at Ilna on Stormrage and fix the Dalaran HS problem, not seeing Recruiter Lee to pick up the quests and get my my starting artifact quests, that would be awesome.

1 Like

I would open a stuck on quest ticket they can help you get your hearthstone thats probably the quickest way to get it fixed.

2 Likes

Did you get the issue resolved, Queue? It looks like you completed the quest “In the Blink of an Eye”, which gives you your Dalaran Hearthstone. You also appear to be on the quest “Vengeance Will Be Ours”, which gives you the Aldrachi Warblades Artifact Weapon.

Do you recall what you did to get on the right track? It might help others in the same situation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. What a pita it is.

I went to Legion Dalaran and spoke with the female NPC to the left of the door in Violet Citadel. Once I spoke with her to “revisit” Magni and Khadgar near Kara, I accepted the quest and zoned to Stormwind and then flew to Kara. I did about 4 or 5 Legion quests there (killing 30 demons, closing 4 portals, killing two bosses, etc) and then was able to fly up to Dalaran above Kara and speak with Khadgar about the Council letting the Horde into Dalaran. Once that was done, I met with Magni in Uldum and went through that short scenario.

I was supposed to meet with Khadgar again in the floating above Kara Dalaran, which I did, then turn in the quest to start the portaling of Dal to the Legion zone. this is where I had issues. I could see the ? to turn in the quest but Khagar wasnt anywhere in the city. I rezoned, logged, etc but he wasnt there.

I had to start a 110 trial character on a second account, get that one to invite my DH into a party and then have the trial character start the quests in Dalaran above Kara. Once I grouped and got the second character to that area, my DH was able to see Khadgar in the center of Dal, turn in the quest and portal Dal to the Legion area. I was given the Dal HS and was then able to see the artifact starting quests and open my class hall.

Took about 2 hours. What a pita.

4 Likes

Archivist Elysiana is in Violet Citadel in BROKEN SHORES Dalaran. Talking to her works for Demon Hunters boosted to 120 as well! Thank you!

2 Likes

I boosted my druid to 120 and I’m looking to get other appearances form the artifacts. I’m in dalaran and no one approaches me. I don’t have any quests in dreamgrove or warchiefs board either.

CHeck the harbor in durotar turn on low lvl quests. look for anything called the legion returns.

1 Like

I did that too, no luck.

Did u fly to deadwind pass to see if dalaran was there.

1 Like