Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

Also, having this issue on my evoker. Luckly, I have a hunter to run the quests over to see if that works, just really annoying.

4 Likes

Same problem here, I turned in the mission for finding the lost Gob Squad in the fog, but no new quest pops up and no new guidance on what to do next. also playing as a dracthyr evoker. This sucks because my plan was to have a zandalari troll leveled in time for dragonflight :disappointed:

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Same here- as of 11/26/2022… Well, there goes my thoughts of playing a Zan Druid :frowning:

1 Like

From the respnses here it seems we will be UNABLE to take advantage of the 18% bonus xp to level faster because they are 25 days behind on bug reports. The share response “wrong class” means they didn’t implement it correctly and I’m betting they will NOT just give us the achievement due to their mess up and weeks of time we could have been leveling what we wanted to be our DF main. after taking a break for a couple of years coming back to this is really disheartening. I guess if Depends on how they respond/resolve this depends if they keep recvieveing my money or not

1 Like

Can confirm, spent all night working towards the Zan trolls on my evoker because I wanted to play a dino druid, got all the way up here through an excessively long quest chain only to get slapped with a, “We cant be bothered to make a functioning game, heres a game-breaking bug, get bent.”

4 Likes

Just adding here to confirm that this quest does not appear for my Evoker :confused:

3 Likes

Also adding my voice here that I’m having the same issue. Can’t proceed with unlocking the Zandalari since the next quest doesn’t show up.

I submitted a ticket and got a form response saying to try the typical things (e.g. reload UI, check quest progression, etc). I responded saying I’d tried all that and linked this thread in hopes that it helps increase visibility. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here :frowning:
Tried all the recommended fixes to no avail.

3 Likes

Bump, still an issue… No zandalari trolls for evokers before DF

3 Likes

Bump, just happened to me also.

5 Likes

This is still an on-going issue. Bump. Anyone talk to Blizzard recently?

3 Likes

Wow you mean to tell me I grinded sooooo hard the past two days for the Zan Trolls on my evoker, just to get stuck at the VERY END….guess I’ll put in a ticket but we’ll see how long that takes

4 Likes

still an issue, ive lost hours and sanity trying to understand why this quest wont work for me. i tried to get the quest shared but the system claims im not the correct race.

5 Likes

Same issue here; every requirement for the quest has been fulfilled, and yet it won’t appear anywhere. Blizz mentioned that they’re aware of the problem but that they currently don’t have any workarounds. Spent my two days off grinding to try and get the Zan trolls, only to basically end up passing out in my bed from such immense disappointment.

3 Likes

Please help I just want to play a troll paladin this xpac…

2 Likes

Blizzard this is my first time playing on retail. All i wanted was to play with Zandarali Troll and invested hours finishing all BFA questlines for nothing. Need help

4 Likes

Wtf response is that?! How can they not have a workaround??
Same predicament here. So disappointed, I dont even wanna play the expac right now.

3 Likes

Duuuuude same, started from zero and grinded for HOURS, ALL of the BfA main story line, ALL of the beginning war campaign and was 95% of the way to zan Trolls for this crap to happen. TBH I don’t even want to play the game at all until this gets resolved, which is just wasting me money. I wanted to experience the new expansion on a zan Druid…What a waste of time.

4 Likes

Bump, this needs more eyes on it.

3 Likes