Can't reply in WoW forums? None of them

Not sure where else to post this. This is the only area I seem that I can post. I can’t post in PTR or regular forums at all. No reply button. Tried logging of and in. Tried clearing cache everything. No idea what else to do. Yes I have active account. I’m logged in now.

1 Like

You said you tried logging off and in, is that to the forums or game? If game, try logging completely out of the forums and back in.

I don’t otherwise see anything that would prevent you from posting in the Community areas.

2 Likes

I’ve already done this, I googled looking at other peoples replies before even posting here. And did as they said. But I’ll try it again.

Have you tried changing your account password? That can sometimes nudge things.

2 Likes

It appears you are posting in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch PTR forum so I’m going to assume the issue was resolved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I can’t pick a lot of my characters in “Change Character”
I also can’t post in the General Forum. Can’t vote on the new mount either.

What’s going on?!

I did nothing different is the thing. It just randomly let me post. Its not like I changed any steps. Or everything to try to do via. listed or google through forum posts it just randomly appears I can post now. No idea what happened. But thanks for answering.

Hmm I searched this problem myself as I can’t reply on anything except this one thread at the moment …weird

If you run out of paid game time, you can only post in support forums, not discussion forums.

1 Like

All non-Support forums require an active license in order to post. If you do have game time ticking away, have you tried logging out of and back into the forums?

1 Like

Thanks it has been fixed now, I had to clear my cache and what not from my phone, now I can reply any where before it was just this one thread.

3 Likes

dangg
sometimes these forums are buggy!

1 Like

Clearing their cache to fix it means their browser was the source of their issue, not the forums.

7 Likes

ya me too dont know why tho

@Stkitncider Have you tried changing toons and/or relogging to the forums? Remember you need active gametime to post outside the Support and Newcomers forums.

1 Like