Can't queue for Cataclysm dungeons post level 50

Not only that, but I get a very limited list of dungeons for Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. WHen I was about level 56, I only got TWO dungeons listed for WOTLK

5 Likes

Yeah i noticed you have 2 WOTLK, 4 BC and 1 MOP. The same ones that are only open at level 10.

3 Likes

So I finally hopped on one of my lower toons since DF launched. Shes 29. I “must advance to a higher level” for random Cata Dungeons… yet my 50+ level toons are too high. So you have to be 30/31 - 49 to level in those dungeons? When I can queue for other expansions?

3 Likes

still not fixed as of 19/12/22

5 Likes

Not only can you not queue for Cataclysm dungeons but many of the classic dungeons are missing as well.

Here are the 9 dungeons that are currently showing up for me when using Chromie Time set to Cataclysm: Blackfathom Deeps, Gnomeregan, Maraudon - Earth Song Falls, Maraudon - Foulspore Cavern, Maraudon - The Wicked Groto, Razorfen Kraul, Scarlet Halls, Scarlet Monastery, and Stormwind Stockade.

My sub is going to run out and this likely still won’t be fixed if it ever is.

Screenshot (remove space, can’t post links):
h ttps://imgur.com/a/Lksx6TL

1 Like

I am having this issue as well, on my level 53 Demon Hunter. 2/4/2023…Very inconvenient for leveling.

1 Like

Bump because it’s still an issue. Got to level 51 and the Cata dungeons disappeared from LFG.

1 Like

Fix please I was waiting until 59 to do some dungeons but suddenly I realised they are no longer available I’m horribly sad I

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well. I made a thread about it, but it was deleted for some reason?

My character is level 59. In Cataclysm Chromie Time, only 9 classic dungeon queues are available, with 17 missing. NONE of the actual Cataclysm dungeons (Stonecore, Throne of the Tides, Grim Batol, etc) are available. In Burning Crusade Chromie Time, only 4 normal mode dungeons are available, with 12 having vanished. Zero heroic mode dungeons are available, and attempting to queue for a random Burning Crusade heroic dungeon is impossible with the tooltip saying that you don’t meet the requirements.

(I also had an issue with being forcibly removed from Chromie Time upon hitting level 59 and given an auto-bestowed quest telling me to ‘stop living in the past’ or somesuch. Thankfully I was able to physically return to Chromie in Stormwind and get back into the right timeline, so at least it’s fairly easily mitigated.)

bump bump :frowning:

1 Like

Hopefully someone fixes this bug. Feels super sad when not being able to queue for dungeons

1 Like

This is still an issue as of 7/28/2023.

Sad.

1 Like

Wow. This is a long lasting bug. I just noticed it today when I tried to manually queue for Dire Maul… Chromie time is effectively done for every xpac unless you REALLY like the ones present.

https ://imgur.com/lOUbqKs
https ://imgur.com/3QWxJkH
https ://imgur.com/S68cUDi

3 Likes

Confirmed that this is still an issue as of 10.1.5 (Auguust 2023).

Starting at Level 51 and beyond, the only Specific Dungeons available to select through the Group Finder while in Cataclysm Chromie Time, are the Classic Dungeons grouped in Level 10-61.

Blackfathom Deeps
Gnomeregan
Maraudon
Razorfen Kraul
Scarlet Halls
Scarlet Monastery
Stormwind Stockade

All other Classic Dungeons grouped before and after this specific block are missing.

Also missing are all Cataclysm options:
Random Catacysm Dungeons
Specific Cataclysm Dungeons
Heroic Cataclysm Dungeons
Hour of Twilight Heroic Dungeons

Reporting in on Sept 21 2023 to say it still is the same.

I think it wasn’t a bug, it was intentional. My feeling is that they have since decided to make all dungeons available to 50+ characters again, but haven’t put the time in to complete that. I base this on the fact that 50+ characters were unable to queue for Shadowlands dungeons at the start of the expansion, but now they can.

This is still happening. Turned 51 and all the Cata dungeons disappeared. Only 1 MoP dungeon and 2 WoD dungeons listed as available also. Terribly frustrating.

Was leveling a mage through Cata and wanted to do Grim Batol. Can’t, freakin place was closed off to me b/c i’m over 50. Just let us queue for wahtever we want pre “last 10-levels” Blizz, jeez…no one likes these limitations.

As someone who has characters just to do story, this drives me up the wall. At this point, just remove the level restrictions entirely for Chromie time dungeons.

Madness! I had to take therapy to quell this.