Can't post on the Beta forums

Probably the wrong spot to post this but I cant post on the beta forums even though I’ve had beta access for about a week. I’ve logged in and out of my account on here and that didnt change anything.

1 Like

Usualy takes quite a few tries sometimes a PW change fixes it mite get fixed after reset tommorow.

2 Likes

We aren’t generally able to assist with beta related issues, but it is as good a place as any to post for advice. :slight_smile:

I definitely can see that you are flagged for beta, so you should be able to post. Try logging out, clearing your browser’s cookies/cache and then log back in.

As Darthwraith mentioned, it might just take a bit for the system to catch up to your status. Tomorrow’s maintenance is usually a pretty good kick to make that happen.

4 Likes

Logging out, clearing cookies and cache and logging back in didn’t do it but I’ll just check back again tomorrow after reset. Thanks.

3 Likes

I can’t post on the beta forums either. I logged out and cleared cache.

Unfortunately, all you can do is give it time (assuming you recently got into beta) and try logging out and back in again.

4 Likes

I have the same issue, being the forum jockey I am it was the first thing I tried and no dice.

I’ll just give it some time I guess.

Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Day 10 beta access…still can’t post on the forums…

You have paid game time, tried logging out of the forums, clearing your cache and cookies and logged back in again?

1 Like

Yes to paid time.
Logging out clearing cache and cookies logging back in on a daily basis…

Other than the suggestions given there’s nothing Customer Support can do to help. All Beta access is handled by the Devs.