Can't Post In

This is what I get…

“Your post has been removed because the account posting has no active game time.”

I have a 6-month sub that doesn’t reset until Feb.

Can you try logging out and in a few times, Phitz? That usually will refresh your account status for the forums.

My accounts good till feb. 2021 so why i get " you can not post because you have no active game time " ?

Please try the same thing, Gabean.

How many times do you recommend we log out and back in? I’m at 4x times already and still getting no active game time issue. Really think this problem is on our end?

Edit: well now it works after logging in and like 10 times.

Did as you asked now i can not post at all in general forms that is.

The point of troubleshooting is to rule out the easiest and go from there. Logging out and back in is a majority-confirmed solution, and if it doesn’t work for you then it’s time for more steps.

It can sometimes take up to ten, if I’m remembering a thread from some months ago.

1 Like

I had the same thing just happen. I went and bought a token and added it to my game account just in case it was a bank issue - at which point I thought, well if I can log into the game I must still have game time, right.

So while logging in and out might resolve it, it doesn’t address why it happened in the first place.

Just a few should do the trick. If that isn’t working there may be something else up.

I’ll see about passing this on to be looked at.

1 Like

Mine worked after 4 times .

I am also having this issue with general chat. A shame because I had typed out a large post.