Can't Play WoW anymore with today's patch

There…you feel better now?

Ty Vadimier let me know if you find anything please.

Try what the blue suggests in this thread. Hopefully it works for you.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s where it does feel odd to me. I might expect that change in an expansion transition but then again they have been making some technical changes in the BfA patches so far.

Yeah that was what I was going to say. Go to AMD’s site and try to update it directly from there. I have had zero luck having windows update my video card driver.

2 Likes

Ty Vadimier for all your help and to all of you for trying to help instead of trolling and being jerks.Also Draq i do have a job but i got bills and have to take care of my family and everything else sooo.I got it fixed windows was saying my driver was updated but then i had read a post someone said Vadimier about downloading the AMD app and updating through it so i did that and now WoW is working perfectly so ty again Vadimier :grinning:.

2 Likes

Woot! Glad you got it fixed up man!

2 Likes

Same lol ty for posting that link that’s where i read that comment about the amd app and while i was doing that Hamstar suggested the same thing glad it worked i really didn’t wanna have to call it quits after so many years lol i was like well guess ill just play other stuff then lol.

2 Likes