Can't open a ticket?

So I keep trying to open a new ticket, but I keep getting a message: “You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”
I’ve tried waiting a few days, and I still get the same issue. What am I doing wrong? I’ve been having some nasty players harass me in game and I wanted to report them, but I can’t do that, because I can’t open a ticket.
What should I go about doing?

Right click and report every single message also put them on ignore now HERES the IMPORTANT PART DO NOT RESPOND in any way or form report everything if u respond even a couple of times it looks like ur encouraging them. Now if there circumventing the ignore by account hopping thats even better for you its against the rules and falls under the ongoing harrassment ticket which is taken even more seriously.

3 Likes

I would firstly do what darkwraith said, right click report their messages, never respond, and put them on ignore. if they circumvent your ignore to keep messaging, don’t respond, ignore them again, and submit a ticket for ongoing harassment.

as far as what’s stopping your ticket - this is usually either a browser problem, or something about your connection like your router or other security that is blocking things. if you’re submitting via a web browser, i’d try clearing your cookies and cache, or using different browsers. or try submitting in game. If that doesn’t work I’d try using a device like your phone that doesn’t use your normal internet connection to see if that will work. Technical support would be where to seek help if you still can’t get one working.

4 Likes

Looks at my name looks at the spelling a 2nd time then looks at yind post is confused.

sorry, darth :smiley:

1 Like

Its all good im used to it by now :wink: