Can't make topics on genral or reply

Thread is title.

Why are these new forums such garbo? This is literally the worst designed forum layout I’ve seen. Even usenet groups were better to look at, easier to use, easier to navigate.

Do you have active game time? If not, then no you can’t reply or post a new topic on General.

3 Likes

Strange. From the volume of posts it seems that most players are not having issues with the new forums.

As Nephe said, if you don’t currently have active game time you can only post in a limited few forums, like Customer Support and Technical Support. As well, if you recently added game time or your subscription recently renewed, it can take a day or two for forum access to update. Have you tried logging out of the forums and back in?

2 Likes

I’m not seeing anything obvious here, after posting here, do you still have an issue in General?

Yep

Cant post on the pet battle forum either.

Only forums I seem to be able to post in are my Realm Forum and Customer Support forum.

At first I thought it was just a problem with being unable to find the reply button.

Still hate the new forum. Be nice if we had a classic skin option. Be nicer to be able to use the forums at all.