Can't Log into Battle.net App. Won't even launch on my computer June 23

yeah finally just now made it in myself. I attempted it 5 or 10 minutes ago though using the wow.exe file only and it failed though. That tells me their servers were struggling on both the battlenet side as well as the ones running the Warcraft logins as well.

1 Like

Ok, back. Restarting the pc got the launcher to launch but still waiting in queue. Going to try to by-pass the launcher & log in that way.

If you still have trouble, try clicking the GO OFFLINE option on that launcher queue window.

2 Likes

Woah! The queue ended & the launcher went to the home page. Guess they fixed it. TY!

1 Like

woops……… I spoke too soon. Clicked on play & now have queue to log into the realm. lmao

yeah I was in a que of less than 1, it took only a few seconds. Guess its back to normal though

1 Like

:slight_smile: Mine was 66. Holding steady at 1 now. My realm is dead. I don’t think there are too many people logging in at the same time that is the issue. lol

Edit: Got disconnected. /sadface
Edit2: I’m in game! WOOT! Cheers!

Folks, anytime there is Battlenet maintenance, chances are - you aren’t going to get in unless you already ARE in - and stay in while it is ongoing.

7 Likes

It’s 1135 CST and I cant get into my game. It should be good now but I still cant log in

What stage are you getting stuck at?

at loading server screen

I am unable to log into either account I have on retail WOW. I am able to log in on classic though. I get error BLZ 51901016 Please help.

I even tried to manually load it. I have an authenticator.

I know it sounds silly, but try rebooting your computer. Sometimes multiple instances of the launcher will get stuck open and can cause some funny things to happen. A reboot can give the launcher a fresh start.

For you Amatrice, here’s a support article for that error code along with some troubleshooting steps:

1 Like

I am unable to log into the game as well. I log into Battle.net and can get in the first screen but then once I hit play I keep getting the error notification. I have also tried logging into the game regularly without battle.net and same thing. I have deleted the Cache file folder and the WTF file folder and nothing. Anything else I can try?

nothing working… can log onto classic, but not retail. I did just delete a starter account though. wonder if that affected my accounts.

It shouldn’t have an impact on logging in I don’t think.

It might be best to post over in Tech Support to see if they can be of further assistance.

Yeah, put in a ticket and sent a set of files in to see what is going on. Thanks for the help.