Can't log into battle.net

Just another NA user reporting an inability to login as well (to battlenet that is).

oh okay i wasn’t seeing the option since when i double click the desktop icon it was getting me all the way to the crabby error. logged out of that, and now i can’t get in at all, no matter which region i pick

but now i have the ‘we are aware…’ message at the bottom, so at least their early birds are on top of this

edit: nope it worked on the fifth try using Europe

This is happening to me too.

When you open the Battlenet app, it’ll show a small window where you can normally enter your ID and password, but currently for NA, it shows an error code.
Around the top left hand corner of that window, theres an icon which looks like a globe and besides that it says “Americas”. You can change that to Europe, Asia, China etc. I changed that to Europe, some others are trying Asia.

Yeah I just swapped to Europe and was able to get into Overwatch so this seems to be effecting NA and not effecting Europe.

NA servers LUL

Can we get a blue post for this? I switched my region and was able to log in but is there a reason the americas is all out of whack? Even the help info links are busted and not loading any information

Blizz posted on this issue in the Customer Support forum on a similar thread. They are aware.

Almost sounds like the bnet app isn’t updated. Mine updated last night and so far no problems other than the multiple refreshes I had to do to open a ticket window…and all of the links were broken.

ok tried switching to asia and it let me in. thanks for the suggestion.

Fix your game launcher please.

Exact same thing here.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Blizzard knows about it.

ditto, I am having the same problem

in order to switch to asia you have to log off if it automatically logs you in and gives error. I have two account as well one worked fine (the auto login one) the other which requires me to switch accounts had to be logged off battle net to switch it to asia. all good now. You won’t see the globe unless you are logged off.

Dammn. Same thing happened to me.
On settings I switched off auto login thereafter run battle.net and swapped America to Asia then America (via dropdown) as the others had suggested. Seems as tho it’s OK, the win-API seems like it’s frozen for the short term.

Half a day later and no response from Blizzard on this forum. Day off today guys?

I see what you’re referring to, but mine says Americas and it is greyed out… and I can’t change it to another jurisdiction.

Is that Charax from Veco and ED? <3

Adding to the problems:

If you launch WoW directly from the executable, you can enter your login info BUT will immediately be disconnected.