Can't log into 2 of my characters

Same, got 2 toons in Arugal getting the error “You cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete”. I didnt purchase any char service within the last 2-3 months

I tried the character unstuck service on one of them but didn’t work. Ticket is the way to go I guess

This kind of stuff makes me miss the old days where you would have a GM contact you in game within the hour

1 Like

I was simply putting the issue here to see if there was a quick fix as I wasn’t getting anything from google

Yea same issue here, just with my main though. All other characters are able to be logged in. Also on Arugal, Very very strange.

I’m having this same problem with two characters on Arugal, I haven’t ever purchased any character services so I’m at a loss as to what to select on support.

So frustrating that you can’t just lodge a ticket.

Theres people with the same issue in tech support.

There in is the problem LMAO.

It looks like our teams are aware of these reports and the issue is being looked into. I don’t believe there is anything that a Game Master can do at this time, but we hope to have a resolution implemented as soon as we can.

If I learn anything else, I’ll update this thread.

8 Likes

24 hours and 2 tickets later, I still cant log in to 2 of my characters including my main lol

As Vrak mentioned earlier:

Here’s hoping they can get it fixed soon.

3 Likes

Missing two days of raid, potentially a whole lockout because Blizzard can’t implement changes without breaking the game.

4 Likes

Also affecting one of my characters - seems to be limited to characters that transferred to Arugal some time in the past. My most recent transfer was in February 2020

Same problem here, can’t log into my druid (main) or my mage. The druid is MT for my guild so that is particularly disappointing.
The weird thing is I also transferred my warrior across to Arugal two years ago, but can play that toon for some reason. Thanks Blizzard, I’m sure there is some free game time coming all our way at the least…

1 Like

YOu want free game time for the issue general is the best place or ingame suggestion feature is ur best bet dev dont come here for that request.

2 Likes

Customer Support does not make that decision. For an issue with one realm probably not because you have access to all the other realms. It does appear to be on Blizzard’s side though.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you just tried to say.

1 Like

Im telling u to where to ask for free game time here isnt the place to do it.

I don’t care for free game time.

What I would expect at the least some more communication in relation to an issue that was caused as a direct result of their attempt to remove cloning to classic era realms.

Its been days since I’ve been able to access my main character. Some more information then “we are aware and are looking into it” would be nice. Is it going to be another day? another week? another month?

3 Likes

If there was more information they would share it the blues here are realy good on sharing updates as needed.

2 Likes

A few things:

Blizzard isn’t going to give any form of communication because you can’t play a given toon.

You pay a sub to get to play on the server, not a given toon.

If you want to see such, the CS forum isn’t the place for it.

And the blues here ain’t able to say when it’s fixed, just the fact that it is. They don’t have a crystal ball on when something is going to be fixed.

2 Likes