Cant Log In

Same issue on Stormrage. Not showing in the list of realms. Was on, but wouldn’t let you logout or exist.

I finally made it to picking a character, then timed out at this point. :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Took off a week from work to give me time to play (without early access) and the first two days I lose half the day to trash servers. Why would I care about people having issues accessing the AH? I just want to finish leveling my first character to 80. Thanks Blizz, glad I haven’t been mainlining this for years. After this month of sub, probably going to finish the FFXIV storyline, then finish up D2 since this game is still trash.

Well yikes. Maybe we’re not going to get to play much today.

Can’t log in either

I logged in like 45 mins ago

My sequence of attempts:

1. Retrieving realm list
  2. Deleted the cache folder
  3. Retrieving character list
  4. Disabled Exitlag
  5. Stuck at about 90% loading
    Oh God!!!

The War Within saw an attempt to upgrade from hamsters to gerbils. Unfortunately, the gerbils promptly unionized and brought in some attorney rats to get better working conditions.

Same here. I have been trying and having that issue since for an hour.

does this count as maintence time*?

To all: In the meantime, Corekeeper 1.0 came out yesterday and its pretty good. Might as well give it a try lmao.

This sucks

Hate to say it, but you might be better off for it.

I just rage-quit, after playing for a bout 10 minutes.

1 Like

I just got back in after a while of being stuck on retrieving list.

This has happened for every expansion. Some get fixed, others are created, will never change.

I got in Bois, its go time