Can't Log In, No realms are currently available

Hello, i can’t log in got that message: “No realms are currently available.(WOW51900309)”
I can log into the PTR server but not the live.

Hello Mînuit!

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue… usually we see WOW51900309 errors after maintenance, as things are still coming back online, but sometimes it can be caused by outdated cached data in local files. I’ve refreshed the account data on the server side, so please check these instructions to address local file issues.

Deleting Battle.net Files

That will clear out cached data for the Battle.net app itself, but we also want to address WoW-specific local files. Though these steps are focused on interface files, please be aware that connection issues can arise if the UI files are, for example, getting stuck in a loading loop and timing out the login procedure.

Resetting the World of Warcraft User Interface

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile:

my friend bought the game and the BFA and it shows in the back ground of his battle net desktop app that he doesn’t have the expansion even though he payed for it and when he logs in it says starter edition. He bought it on the 8th and the money was spent but there is no game available for him. what should he do?

Did your friend add game time? Expansions don’t come with game time.

Hey, Deathsliicer! Please have your friend contact our Customer Support team. There may have been some issues with the purchase, which is not something that we handle on the forums.

When you have the chance, take the time to check out the forum guidelines and be mindful of changing the topic with a different issue on someone else’s thread.

Is there an issue with the game right now? I do not see any notices of any updates, but all of the realms say “Incompatible”.