Can't log in, falling forever

Hi, I was just on in Zuldazar doing a quest at the dock area with the Mogu. I somehow ran into a gap between land and water and now my guy is falling infinitely and disconnecting me. Every time I try to log back on it disconnects me back to the log in screen. Can’t stay on long enough to report for help in game.

1 Like

Hey,

If I were you, I would open a chat with a GM instead of posting here. It would take way less time than waiting for a GM to see your thread.

I know their live chat is open right now and the wait time is around 1 min, so I should settle your problem pretty fast.

Good luck!

-Felix

1 Like

You can put in a ticket in-game from another character - or through the Support link above here on the website. Sometimes multiple attempts at logging in might move a character, but that isn’t always possible. A GM can move them for you.

One thing you might also want to do, especially if this happens a lot - a proper reset UI. A corrupted UI can sometimes cause characters to fall through the world. Could also be a terrain glitch if it just happens once - or in one spot which can be reported in our Bug Forum.

1 Like

First step would be to put in a ticket.

I would put in a cannot move ticket. It should move your toon for you and hopefully end the madness.

Edit. And the panda lady best me to it.

1 Like

You can actually move the character yourself using the automated service here<–.

No need to wait on a ticket even :wink:

6 Likes

Well to be fair that is what I meant by out in a ticket haha.

having same problem
wow51900328

You’ll want to try following the link Perl provided, as well.

And then check this link out for further troubleshooting if that doesn’t work.

same here (wow51900328). no problem with other blizzard games.

edit: it seems i’m having this issue whenever i try to log in to oceanic servers.

having same issue wow51900328, tried everything since 2 day and nothing happen this damn blizzard just blame my net and my computer, wasted of my money for 5 month subs,

And have you tried the tools listed above?

If you have tried the tools listed above and still have the same issue, the next step would be to try technical support, so they can dive deeper.

4 Likes

I have had the same problem, but it generally resolves itself and ports yourself to the nearest graveyard, It usually takes like 20-30 mins though.