Can't join groups in the maw

In finder, I try to group up with people and it will never phase me to their group. We are both warmode ON so that is not the problem. This has happened many times today. I just want to group up for quests and the system will not allow it. FIX THIS.

1 Like

This was by design everywhere earlier on and required you to go to a sanctuary upon joining the group and returning to the area to see other party members. I had to go to Org and back to see members I grouped with in the Maw intro scenario. There was a huge outcry about it and it was removed everywhere but the max-level Maw it seems. So if you go to Oribos and back, you should be phase with other members as annoying as it is. I’m glad this design was mostly removed, but maybe they will consider it for this zone as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grouping-in-the-shadowlands/736070

Sounds like another time destroying mechanic for their metrics tree.

This is a massive hindrance on play in game and should be removed immediately.

2 Likes

This has still not been fixed. Can’t group in the Maw. WTF?

2 Likes

This is not about time wasting.

This is to prevent strategy used by RUIN and some others where they would put a large amount of 5-men groups on the same shard to destroy the other faction on that shard.

You may like it or not, but Maw being what Maw is, w. losing Stygia and no ‘normal’ mounts, this make sense for PvP shards.

Though they should have this only for PvP. Another example where they are too lazy to properly implement different functionality between PvE and PvP. Small indie company …

1 Like