Can't go to argus! instant 110

Please can anyone help me, i stopped playing wow at WoD and recently started again and used an instant 110 i won with the purchase of BfA, so i never touched Legion, i didnt do anything in legion and i want to unlock lightforged draenei and the elves, but i just cant go to Argus, The Hand of Fate quest doesn’t appear for me. Do i need to do something mor specific or do the whole legion questline?-this isnt very returning player friendly-.
I’m trying to do this for days and dont know what to do now

check this out

Unless they’ve changed something recently (I don’t think they have) 110 boosts come with world quests and the broken shore both unlocked already. You can pretty easily verify this is done on your character by seeing if you can see world quests. If you see them in the main zones, Uniting the Isles is done. If you can see them on the Broken Shore, that unlock is done. At that point, you should be able to pick up “The Hand of Fate” from Khandar inside the Violet Citadel. (It no longer pops up automatically.)

If world quests and the broken shore are unlocked and you can’t get the quest from Khadgar, do the quests to open up your order hall and get your first artifact up to the point where you choose a zone to quest in. (You don’t have to actually start questing in that zone, this just marks the “finish” of opening up the order hall, which hopefully should fix any wonkyness with your character.)

1 Like