Can't Get into Ragefire Chasm

This could be, quite literally the best thread of all time.

2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing.

2 Likes

I come from far off into the future. The world has been destroyed by war. But this thread…this thread has survived against all odds to be the only thing the aliens are able to dig up of our once great civilization.

7 Likes

You have been discovered meat thing. You will be assimilated so you may aid the collective in galactic conquest. Prepare yourself.

3 Likes

My eyebrows didn’t get a chance to rest scrolling through the necros

1 Like

I found this thread in a cave somewhere, maybe it’ll help to balance out:

It’s a safe place for necro haters because nobody would have the audacity to necro an anti-necro thread.

Right?

1 Like

How does this 2010 thing still exist

5 Likes

That is a thing I would like to know as well… does someone in here posses a tardis?

:cookie:

7 Likes

It’s a curse.

4 Likes

I’m not saying I do but if I did I still wouldn’t tell.

1 Like

My Raider IO score is too low for RFC, can’t get a group for it D:

1 Like

and who says WoW doesn’t have necromancers

2 Likes

Omg! 2010! Who brought this back to life?! And better question…why?!

I can explain this one for ya, friend.

Old forums did not have an auto-lock feature so threads had to be manually closed. This thread got lucky apparently and always managed to slip through the “radar” as it were.

When the new forums came they transferred threads with a cut off date based on recent activity instead of creation date. This thread managed to be within the recent activity threshold and thus made it over to the new forums and thanks to constant bumping/necroing has managed to stay open.

To put it bluntly, however, these forums have auto-locking for threads to become inactive which means that its going to now need constant bumps (every few months) else be auto-locked. How it managed to survive two years of inactivity without being locked is still a mystery to me though…

Truthfully it might end up getting manually locked because of how old it is and how blatantly necroed the thread is, who knows :man_shrugging:

Still, what a time capsule to read through. Actually kinda cool to see.

9 Likes

10 years later op still has only 2 posts.

Did they make it into RFC… will we ever know!?!

10 Likes

Weird, people has been necroing this on 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and there’s even one on April 2020, two months before me:

But when I did it the thread’s post count got doubled, I guess my two months old necromancy are stronger than yours huh? Chrétien?

1 Like

Have the aliens figure out how to get into Ragefire chasm or are they stuck at the entrance getting camped by guards as well?

1 Like

I honestly hope they don’t manually lock it, because

4 Likes

I want answers…

This thread will now be the official GD time capsule.

Hello to the future! :wave: Hope we’ll all still be here!

8 Likes