Cant get back to platform to pick up hand of doubt quest

after the guy flies you around to hit the bells on the quest The Enemy You Know i hearthstoned while on that platform to get some consumables. Little did i know that platform is apparently only for that quest. I then realized i had to get back up to that platform to complete the quest but i could not. the guy who flies you up there is now gone. i tried abandoning the quest but i still have to get to that platform to accept the quest again and theres no way up there. so now i cannot continue my campaign.

srry posted on wrong toon

Looks like we have some reports on that and it is being looked into. In the meantime, try logging out and back in or leaving the area and returning, Runzwscisors.

2 Likes

THAT…there is a solution. I had the same issue in Beta. Now to remember what it was. UGH. You can go back to the quest starting point I think and get a teleport? There is a device or spot to click somewhere.

1 Like

i found it theres a teleporter where all those elite mobs are below the platform

1 Like

How did you get past all the elite mobs? I just get killed every time.

Were you able to solve this issue yet? I’m still stuck…

They could’ve probably Aspect of the Turtle’d past them, then feigned death while on or near the teleporter.

A DH could probably netherwalk, or failing that, corpse run.

I died and dropped quest and now back up and under the platform–can’t get there to pick up quest—Carala–Kael thaus

1 Like

Picture of where it is please

The teleporter is at 63.47.72.38

1 Like

Go to the teleporter at 63.47.72.38

1 Like

Fight the Elite mob and try and die closer to the anima teleporter. Eventyually you can resurrect close to the teleporter and use it before they get to you and you can get back onto the platform,

I am having a terrible time with The Hand of Doubt. They need to make a more visible teleport up to top down on ground past the elites. This is crazy hard to get past and I’m vengeance demon hunter

Why is this still not fixed… I can get to the portal without getting hit… and then the “portal taxi is in use”… this quest is broken @WoW… fix it ffs.

this doesnt work home dog… and its been over a month since this has been reported… and is still an issue. tell your dev team this quest is broken… THANKS

There is no dev team in the Support forums. That’s what you’ll want to post in the Bug Report forums for.

1 Like

QA does not take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

1 Like

In case people are still stuck on this, one option is to corpse run into the elite are and res ON the portal which is on the upper level, so you can click to teleport before they attack you.

1 Like

I tried the ground-based teleporter a few days ago and had no difficulties with it. I think I wasn’t in combat however; maybe that’s the key?

1 Like